MY PUP OFF x38

Guest borntoevade1988

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see what your sayinbg lad, BUT if this mate of yours is so bad and a wanker why give him the dog?????

the dog mite have or mite have a weight insure but 1 thing is the dogs fine now ,1 thiing born 2 run you coming across like a BULLY treting the lad with looseing he teeth and doing this and that ,the

i can see your point born to run pal....but wouldnt it be better taking it to pm,s rather than in open..likes been said..its makin you look a bit of a bully...jmo pal..atb stabba

Posted Images

i av a staffy here and if some folk seen it some days thay would think it ad never ad a meal down it and most of the time looks well and fit and it always as a bowl of snap on the floor. some dogs are like that so stop getting on at the kid ffs some of you know fukc all about dogs

i av a staffy here and if some folk seen it some days thay would think it ad never ad a meal down it and most of the time looks well and fit and it always as a bowl of snap on the floor. some dogs are like that so stop getting on at the kid ffs some of you know fukc all about dogs

i,ve got a lurcher like that [bullx] ,lamp the dog 3/4 times a week and you can start seeing a few ribs sticking out and pinns but he still eats the same and give a days rest and its buts it back my mate said i should lamp it once a week cos it looks better with its weight, i said i,d rather it look like a kenyan and get plenty of work ,atb with the dog

the first photo was in less then a week he never ate his weight went up and down. and he didnt look like that x38 loads of people saw him the first day i had him i looked to have worms and pinns were showing, this is how dan had him as this was the day io gave it to him so he has not put any extra weight on to when i had him so f**k off x39 soon enough the weight will come off him when he doesnt eat for weeks, as dan only 2 or 3 days ago has got him to eat, so hes doing it there aswell. this is him on the 16th of setember. looking nice and healthy. but still not the weight i'd like

post-60473-0-08848900-1317575893.jpg

it was in your mate hands on the 11 of september........lol look the dog is in better hands now so is all good and i am sure we will be kepted up to date on the dogs progess .....have fun

Guest born to run1083

to be honest the pups weight varried i'l post some more pics it was crazy one day he had weight the next he didnt, x38 know he was even on weight build up off the vets, i moved him on as i was seriously concerned as i like to get pups learning field craft young but i couldnt cos he would stop eating. i had to keep him locked away in a kennel to get him to keep the weight on, thats why at dans where he wont do that much as he is a part timer so to speak will suit him and the pup fine. dan makes it look like a sob story he had weight when he went to dan then dan will admit he dopped back down and last 2-3 days is starting to put it on but i promise once he walks him and exercises him the amount a healthy pup should have he wont eat again. to me that isnt good enough i need a dog that i can shift there weight according, so when they have tough nights out the next day they dont look like a cancer patient. i even told x38 the pup would have a home for life if it can handle the work load but because of these issues over the 2months i thought to my self it would be best before the pup and i bonded even more to move him on now and cut my loses, i made the decision and i stand by it to be the best for me and the pup.

i,ve got a lurcher like that [bullx] ,lamp the dog 3/4 times a week and you can start seeing a few ribs sticking out and pinns but he still eats the same and give a days rest and its buts it back my mate said i should lamp it once a week cos it looks better with its weight, i said i,d rather it look like a kenyan and get plenty of work ,atb with the dog

you cant tell that at 4 + month pups grow at a good rate .....like you say an older dog then yes you can and just adjusted the food according ....

Guest born to run1083

the first photo was in less then a week he never ate his weight went up and down. and he didnt look like that x38 loads of people saw him the first day i had him i looked to have worms and pinns were showing, this is how dan had him as this was the day io gave it to him so he has not put any extra weight on to when i had him so f**k off x39 soon enough the weight will come off him when he doesnt eat for weeks, as dan only 2 or 3 days ago has got him to eat, so hes doing it there aswell. this is him on the 16th of setember. looking nice and healthy. but still not the weight i'd like

post-60473-0-08848900-1317575893.jpg

it was in your mate hands on the 11 of september........lol look the dog is in better hands now so is all good and i am sure we will be kepted up to date on the dogs progess .....have fun

well to be honest well see how the dog comes on as i WAS going to help him bring it on as he would admit he doesnt really know alot on bringing running dogs on, one of the resons i let him have the pup as he just spent £200 on a collie x and from his in experience smashed it up on the second nights lamping but after this trying to make me look the bad one to big his ego up im through with him as ive already told him. so see what he can make with it on his own. but if its like his other pup then he'l need all the luck in the world

you cant tell that at 4 + month pups grow at a good rate .....like you say an older dog then yes you can and just adjusted the food according ....

just gose to show you can :icon_eek: look at the pics

so from the pics the dogs only looking better ye .........

Guest born to run1083

the dog was 3months old ....and as you no thay were all gifted and if you no me i give the pups everthing 6 meals a day.... so try a again with that one lol ....stop back pedaling .....you had the pup 5 weeks and got rid .. lol you say your bang at it with the corsing lads then why you got a 1/2 x collie :icon_redface: keep digging mate...... how long you bean adopted for and hows the barekneckle fighinting going :toast: and that name :laugh::laugh:

shows what you know fella I havnt faught in the ring for around 5 years and its mma I was best at, I havnt been adopted so f**k knows where you got that from and I do go with some good lads in the sport doesn't mean I need a dog there to run, ask anyone I'm a LAMPER. in the picture I put up he doesn't look that bad does he, and I've told you if your questioning my name or more so now trying to take the piss then you know what we can do, ive gave you oaf it would be fair and i just get text back saying im a bully so man up or if not just feck off I gave the best to the dog, all I can do

Guest born to run1083

so from the pics the dogs only looking better ye .........

how does he, he looks in the same shape as I gave him to dan, look at my pic then look at his ,the first pic is when I had it off you but about 5 days after, watchman stick your pup up. and trigger it's collie/whip/grey/irsh terrier x 3/8 5/8 bull/grey