what do u think of my terrier

hi i have got a terrier x she got a bit of evry thing in her i think shes got lackland paterdale and border terrierdaz007.jpg shes 2years old i use for ratting and ferreting with my young whippet x daz008.jpg shes got a we bit of a over shocked jaw and one day i went a walk i had her on the lead and she was marking a rabbit whole so i let her off the lead and she wouldent go away from it and the next min she was all the way dwn the whole nd i herd her yipping and the smell when she cam bk out was mingang and she got bit on the face so i epected it was a fox but her parents where pretty good workers so what u think of her daz009.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

steady boys!!! school on monday nice mutt

Here fellas don't be falling out now FFS. I hope my kids don't go to the same school as yours because you's lads can't spell for s h I t...... Atb

The dogs a freindly wee beast anyway,, I quite liked her when I saw her,, great nature, and a permanent smile with that jaw!!! hahhahhaha

molly is shit on rats!!but absalotly grate at bushing pluss think given half a chance she would be a desent wee ground dog

That a nice terrier bud she looks like a fell terrier if you are happy with it then that all that matters & kx100 you have got a lot to say about other people dogs bet your dogs are not that good themselves