Two strong wheatonx greyhoung pups

Look Dotty you little mug, I'll tell you how this is gonna work.

I dont need your tripe and all that comes with it, Im from Burnley Lancs as you'd find out if you came to see the pups,

I dont use this site often and the reason why is coz its thwarted by idiots like YOU,

Ultimately its not a problem coz it didnt take me two minutes to find out who you are and what your about once you started posting your S*~t on my thread.

I'll put it bluntly I know who you are and exactly where your at, I'll be passing you regularly when I travel north this season so if you've got a problem with me or my dogs then PM me.

And i will visit you on my next trip north and we can take it from there yeh???

Im no mug and if you want to spout off at someone you dont know then fair do's,

If I were you i'd just try to digest what I've just put to you coz while you dont seem to live in reality, I'm being deadly serious.

regards Alex

If your from burnley lancashire how do ye travel north pal ?? ye are north and your more northerly than catterick garrison fella :hmm: your also on te west side catterick is on the east side are ye sure your from burnley fella :hmm:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haha.........when folk very kindly offer me a night out, 99.9% of the time I will politely decline.........now I know why.   I have not met Dotty or CH, I saw a really nice looking dog at the East E

yeh it would be from the window wouldnt it you little rat!! Ive kept my mouth shut for two years yes 2 years listening to the crap you spout off!! You are very good at talking down to people after you

chris h is a well known peddler that keeps and breed from avarage dogs,name one well known respected dog man that owns a chris h dog.cris breeds rubbish fact

Posted Images

I dont need your tripe and all that comes with it, Im from Burnley Lancs as you'd find out if you came to see the pups,

I dont use this site often and the reason why is coz its thwarted by idiots like YOU,

Ultimately its not a problem coz it didnt take me two minutes to find out who you are and what your about once you started posting your S*~t on my thread.

I'll put it bluntly I know who you are and exactly where your at, I'll be passing you regularly when I travel north this season so if you've got a problem with me or my dogs then PM me.

If I were you i'd just try to digest what I've just put to you coz while you dont seem to live in reality, I'm being deadly serious.

regards Alex

If your from burnley lancashire how do ye travel north pal ?? ye are north and your more northerly than catterick garrison fella :hmm: your also on te west side catterick is on the east side are ye sure your from burnley fella :hmm:

f**k me hedz, geography wasn't a strong point was it? :laugh:

burnley aint more north than cattrick :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

are ye sure ? cant see why anybody would travel from burnley to go north and go past catterick anyway catterick being north east and burnley being north west

regards Alex

f**k me hedz, geography wasn't a strong point was it? :laugh:

probs not but i know burnley is a good old drive from me and further than catterick but i live more east

burnley aint more north than cattrick :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

are ye sure ? cant see why anybody would travel from burnley to go north and go past catterick anyway catterick being north east and burnley being north west

Burnley is about level with York socko, is travel only north and nothing else :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Anyway where you been hiding, all ok mate?

regards Alex

no listen here you little mug lollol

i have moved hoose since the last time your wee bum chum fazza123 the fooking fairy come to catterick

ye wanna come see me be my guest, i aint that far fae the old house, ill see ye fae the window, so pop up, fetch yer milky scatterbred bitch thats all she is pmsl lollol

ye dont even know how the dam is bred or her sire, never mind the pup ye fooking messer :laugh: :laugh:

yeh it would be from the window wouldnt it you little rat!! Ive kept my mouth shut for two years yes 2 years listening to the crap you spout off!! You are very good at talking down to people after you "personally"told me you cant stand internet hunters?? and you never come on here?????????????????????????????

Im sick off you belittling folk on here like you are a big dogging lad, "i mainly go lamping with my missis" your words not mine!!!

And if your gonna mention that bitch i bought off your mate that was Reese bred,dont bother i fed her for 18 months and she jacked time and time again???

stick with your "just into rabbiting",your words!! and get out of other lads arses on here!

When was the last time you killed owt with teeth???(and not rabbit),do you even drive???????

and to slag dog dealers????? your a joke,i couldnt keep up with you and your dogs!!! :whistling:

• Like 4

you have to travel north fella,burnley is south of the dales and catterick is north of the dales

you have to travel north fella,burnley is south of the dales and catterick is north of the dales

Shut it ye and stop ringing me :laugh:

Burnley is about level with York socko, is travel only north and nothing else :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Anyway where you been hiding, all ok mate?

Yeah all is well mate been a busy bee pop over this week if ye not busy :thumbs:

i get what yor saying pal but cattrick isnt classed as north east is it? or is it? its more in the center of the country its about 20 mile inland from thirsk.

north east :yes:

:thumbs: notice i said {or is it} lol wasnt quiet sure my self. even though i should no. if you live beside the garrison you better not be poaching our permission :laugh:

regards Alex

no listen here you little mug lollol

i have moved hoose since the last time your wee bum chum fazza123 the fooking fairy come to catterick

ye wanna come see me be my guest, i aint that far fae the old house, ill see ye fae the window, so pop up, fetch yer milky scatterbred bitch thats all she is pmsl lollol

ye dont even know how the dam is bred or her sire, never mind the pup ye fooking messer :laugh: :laugh:

yeh it would be from the window wouldnt it you little rat!! Ive kept my mouth shut for two years yes 2 years listening to the crap you spout off!! You are very good at talking down to people after you "personally"told me you cant stand internet hunters?? and you never come on here?????????????????????????????

Im sick off you belittling folk on here like you are a big dogging lad, "i mainly go lamping with my missis" your words not mine!!!

And if your gonna mention that bitch i bought off your mate that was Reese bred,dont bother i fed her for 18 months and she jacked time and time again???

stick with your "just into rabbiting",your words!! and get out of other lads arses on here!

When was the last time you killed owt with teeth???(and not rabbit),do you even drive???????

and to slag dog dealers????? your a joke,i couldnt keep up with you and your dogs!!! :whistling:

so it turns oot the guy that knows it all knows fook all......

i mainly go lamping way my missus pmsl :laugh:

my hunting partners are on this site you fool :yes:

when i do go oot that is, cos like ye say im never oot lol

so it was you that geed the guy my address, what a prick lol, i aint gonna throw threats aboot like yous 2 nobbers i cannae stop laffin

why ye feed the bitch for 18 months, it was 9 month when ye got it, an ye know fook all aboot my dogs, tell me many iv had, i bet ye cannae :laugh: