hows your pups started the season

like to here other peoples first season story,s, thuo,s who are lucky enough to be going in to the season with a pup,every night the buzz of wondering what hes going to show you then the big show,probs tell mine coming on well ,lets hear an see yours,,,,,

post-52132-0-46709900-1316866179.jpg

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i have two young dogs here started them about 3 weeks ago these pup never even got rabbits when they were young they r 13m now so brought them out first week and they were running like 6m old pup head

started my blue dog on the lamp, doing well and picked up the idea quickly so always helpful.  

had realy good finish 2 last season with my young and even better start with this season only time will tell if he got want it takes 2 do in season in season out but could,nt be more happy with him h

Posted Images

Guest born to run1083

really happy with my pup so far for 12 months, she's made alot of older dogs look stupid. got high hopes for her over the next few years. as said great buzz having a young dog out as you never know what's gonna happen next.

Pleased with mines progress, always puts a few in the bag, learning each time out and improving.

Her re-calls good but her retreive is hit and miss, she's going straight down the beam now and realising she can pick them up when they're squatting not just when they're running. :laugh:

had realy good finish 2 last season with my young and even better start with this season only time will tell if he got want it takes 2 do in season in season out but could,nt be more happy with him he is 17 month now

all the best mate ..

Took my pup ferreting for the first time 2 weeks ago......first rabbit went under a barb wire fence..... My pup went through it!! Still out of action now. Gutted.

sory to hear that mate mine just recoverd from a cutt on the shoulder got that heald nicely then he cut his pad few more weeks of just got him back runing again till the next time lol

my pup was out a couple of times on the lamp at the end of last season so this is her first real season, she started really well she hasn,t missed alot the only thing is shes a bit to keen. shes hit a few stone walls and fences now to pick her rabbit up, the biggest buzz for me with her is its a pup ive bred so every nights good

• Like 1