hows your pups started the season

Mine started well, caught and semi retrieved her first slip on the lamp at 12 months, 2 out of 3 first night, 3 from 7 second night, i think. The next day she cut herself on glass. Should be back in action next week, hopefully shes not forgotten and makes less of a meal of the retrieve!

• Like 1

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i have two young dogs here started them about 3 weeks ago these pup never even got rabbits when they were young they r 13m now so brought them out first week and they were running like 6m old pup head

started my blue dog on the lamp, doing well and picked up the idea quickly so always helpful.  

had realy good finish 2 last season with my young and even better start with this season only time will tell if he got want it takes 2 do in season in season out but could,nt be more happy with him h

Posted Images

Mine started well, caught and semi retrieved her first slip on the lamp at 12 months, 2 out of 3 first night, 3 from 7 second night, i think. The next day she cut herself on glass. Should be back in action next week, hopefully shes not forgotten and makes less of a meal of the retrieve!

she,ll be cool :thumbs:

here is my bros pups that we have just started, they both had there first kill and first night on the lamp at 13 months old, both doing extremely well so far..

the dog on the right is the pup called Reggie..

2011-09-24183715.jpg

the bitch on the right is the pup called Sox

2011-09-10154715.jpg

2011-08-30105823.jpg

excellent boys keep it up :victory:

not my dogs first season but its her first on teeth. start of season she was not looking good at all she was just chasing them out of the field just was not intrested in taking them i had given her chance after chance and in the end put her up for sale as a rabbiting dog but to be honest all i had was clowns ringing me so i never got round to selling her. took her out a few days later because my other dog was lame and she nailed her first in fine style then an other on the same night sinse then she has had over 20 and doing very well so im looking forward to the rest of the season.

Took my we red bitch out last nyt to watch an my mates dog brought back one live i dropped it to her an she wouldnt lift it was standing on it when it was running an playing with it has anybody else had this problem its the first thing she has seen ?