Hi also overhere from Belgium

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The First Gun on main Photo ' Rapid ' Good man proper hunting tool   regards Daz

Stefaan...Hi There!

On my photobucket are already a lot of thinks to see... I make my own guncabinets, silencers, custommade parts for air and rimfire guns etc.... this is the link mate.     http://s1091.photobucket

Hi everyone,

I'm a bid out of time now and want to introduce myself.... you can't find my story back on the "New Members" topic.

Secrectagentmole (I know that guy well and he is a friend of mine) has told me to comme overhere.

He also warned (it's a positive warning and bad meaning at all) me (hahahahhahahahaha) for a guy called PIANOMAN..... he said that I gonna like the guy and that we have a lot of talking.... because we have the same adiction about guns and airguns generally....wouhaaaaaaaaa.

I'm a more then crazy guy about air guns and have a few guns (+ 60 of them hehehehe) extremely tuned, made a lot off parts myself, hunt on big game when I have the possibility, have very special (one piece only made) weapons, make myself bulpubs etc....

So that's about it...Look for the rest on the introducingpage of the forum.

Grtz from Belgium

Bmwmotard

Stefaan

DSCI0027.jpgDSCI0039.jpg

Stefaan...Hi There!

• Like 1

hi steffan nice collection of rifles mate your wife must be one in a million mine wud kill me if i had that meny get some more pics up of the rest son im sure the lads wud love to see them. atb to you and your family

On my photobucket are already a lot of thinks to see...

I make my own guncabinets, silencers, custommade parts for air and rimfire guns etc....

this is the link mate.

http://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i399/bmwmotard/Condor%20tuning%20after%20hammer%20knob%20was%20broken%2014%20may/

there are several hundretas of pics to find and even 1 or 2 vids also.

It's not all YET but it's a start ...wouhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Like 1

hi steffan nice collection of rifles mate your wife must be one in a million mine wud kill me if i had that meny get some more pics up of the rest son im sure the lads wud love to see them. atb to you and your family

Thanks mate....

This is for everyone.... I still learn but also can and are willing to give advice about airguns, tuning etc.... I don't have all the parts, possibilitlies etc but I can do a lot and have the materilas for it also....

So please ask when there is a problem....

Again; I also still learning and don't knwo everything... but like Secretagentmole overhere said... it's a passion and I do realy understand a lot of pneumatics.... I have a PHD in chemistry and have worked for Boeiing Compagnie and was specialized in airplainwings and there pneumatic system in it...

I have my own lathe and a lot of other machinery so for the most problems I can figur out how to make them (repair them) etc...

Grzt

Stefaan

btw: I buy from time to time 12 ftp weapons in the UK because they are cheap overthere and overhere hard or not to find.... We all shooting FAC overhere and our weapons are very expensive. When I buy a 12 ftp weapon I modify it and dismantle it completely and improve it even so that even the factory ( the maker) is total amazed.

I also make sometimes handmade customweapons from scrach to extremely very powerfull and acurated guns...

Last one I did was a complete tuning from a AA s200 MK III 12 ftp wich is now running deadly acurate with 34 ftp on distances from + 100 yards.

According CZ (the maker of the weapon - NOT Air ARMS) it was impossible to do that....hehehehehehe

I still can shoot 2 magazins from 10 pellets before it's empty....

wouhaaaaaaaaaa

Glad to see you are settling in Stefaan! Been shooting my latest weapon today, now got a TX200, which is one damned fine rifle....

damn,

I'm looking also for one but with the NOT shining (VARNISH) stock

Also looking for a Brocock AIMX pistol (pcp) for a project (so I gonna dismantle the thng completely... hehehehhe

as soon as i have the money mate ill be on the first flight over to you for a few beers :boogy:

You will be drunk overhere as hell mate....

We are comming again to the UK somewhere in Jan or februari next year so visit Secretaganmole and his wife.... do some hunting, visiting a few breweries and a whisky distilerie etc...

Maybe we see each other then also...