Hi also overhere from Belgium

Hi everyone,

I'm a bid out of time now and want to introduce myself.... you can't find my story back on the "New Members" topic.

Secrectagentmole (I know that guy well and he is a friend of mine) has told me to comme overhere.

He also warned (it's a positive warning and bad meaning at all) me (hahahahhahahahaha) for a guy called PIANOMAN..... he said that I gonna like the guy and that we have a lot of talking.... because we have the same adiction about guns and airguns generally....wouhaaaaaaaaa.

I'm a more then crazy guy about air guns and have a few guns (+ 60 of them hehehehe) extremely tuned, made a lot off parts myself, hunt on big game when I have the possibility, have very special (one piece only made) weapons, make myself bulpubs etc....

So that's about it...Look for the rest on the introducingpage of the forum.

Grtz from Belgium

Bmwmotard

Stefaan

DSCI0027.jpgDSCI0039.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The First Gun on main Photo ' Rapid ' Good man proper hunting tool   regards Daz

Stefaan...Hi There!

On my photobucket are already a lot of thinks to see... I make my own guncabinets, silencers, custommade parts for air and rimfire guns etc.... this is the link mate.     http://s1091.photobucket

The First Gun on main Photo ' Rapid ' Good man proper hunting tool :thumbs:

regards Daz :diablo:

Indeed but a very haevy gun.

I use it for hunting on average annimals like roebuck and also for FT shooting overhere and France (we do not have the same rules as in the UK for power and distances)

For realy heavy hunting I use my Quackenbush and or the Condor.

Since I have placed a Polygoon 26 " (I hope the word and measurements are correct because I use mm instead of inches) in aswell the Condor as the Theoben the consistancy is far better then before. Only 1 thing is different. I need to clean the barrel more then before. +- each 150 shots or so)

Hi everybody, I told Stefaan to come over here from BSAOG as they do not seem to appreciate his talents, abilities or conversation! Stefaan is a great guy, who will travel over Land and Sea (literally) to buy an air rifle. I know, he did from me! Stefaan loves the art of shooting and the science of the gun. A solid background in the aviation industry (including a lot of work on pneumatics) helps no doubt! He has a wonderful collection and if he ever gets round to posting his full collection up on here be prepared for one hell of a surprise! He is keen to hunt with air rifles, but cannot in his home country, so he has been known to come over to Britain upon invitation, bearing the fruits of his home country (preserved in alcohol mainly).

He has modified, adapted, constructed and generally tinkered with most things, his Edgar AT44 bull pup was a delight to behold (and boy to I want to beholding one in the 4x4)!

Hi everybody, I told Stefaan to come over here from BSAOG as they do not seem to appreciate his talents, abilities or conversation! Stefaan is a great guy, who will travel over Land and Sea (literally) to buy an air rifle. I know, he did from me! Stefaan loves the art of shooting and the science of the gun. A solid background in the aviation industry (including a lot of work on pneumatics) helps no doubt! He has a wonderful collection and if he ever gets round to posting his full collection up on here be prepared for one hell of a surprise! He is keen to hunt with air rifles, but cannot in his home country, so he has been known to come over to Britain upon invitation, bearing the fruits of his home country (preserved in alcohol mainly).

He has modified, adapted, constructed and generally tinkered with most things, his Edgar AT44 bull pup was a delight to behold (and boy to I want to beholding one in the 4x4)!

Jeezus Secret.... You know more about me than I myself know.... :hmm::bad::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Anyway thanks for the invitation on this forum mate and also a very nice welcome to my friend Phill8282... That guy I have seen a few days ago in the UK together with Venom (nickname on a other forum) and they have invited me to hunt in that beautifull country of you guys.... First time in my live shooting during night. Damn diffucult I most say....

The first 2 shots where totaly ggazakzcogk;vckl=qcùql :blink: :blink:

The 3th one was a hit wouhaaaaaaaaaa

According Venom and Phill (and they know it be sure) it was a neckshot on 45 yards +- .... I hade tunnelvision...Never heard about that before because overhere we are hunting with shot and rimfire guns during daytime. NEVER at night and NEVER with airguns. For that I ust o to the UK and for daytimehunting with airguns I must go or to the UK or to Poland etc... :whistling: