Hi also overhere from Belgium

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The First Gun on main Photo ' Rapid ' Good man proper hunting tool   regards Daz

Stefaan...Hi There!

On my photobucket are already a lot of thinks to see... I make my own guncabinets, silencers, custommade parts for air and rimfire guns etc.... this is the link mate.     http://s1091.photobucket

We are thinking of going to the National Gun Show, so sometime round the 25th and 26th of February, saw a nice looking B&B today with an appropriate name, the Poachers Rest...

That's the one we need....heheheheheheheheh

wouhaaa: again a good one from you. How do you do it mate???? :hmm::boogy: :boogy: :boogy: :boogy: :boogy: :boogy:

I will find some others as well closer to the time, look forward to seeing you and that Super Ten again.

When you have a FAC license then I bring my Condor with.... that airgun is the most special one in the world... Only one of that and I will test it on several hundrets of meters on rabbits and everything that is allowed to hunt.

I have shot already shot some fallow deers with on 75 meters.... shot 1 kill

Then we will see how good you are! :laugh:

Also get practicing those kneeling shots out to 50yards ;)

wouhaaaaaaaaa You have me.....

I'm indeed NOT use to shoot with 12 ftp and not kneeling too...I always shoot on long distances and with a lot of power...

That's also difficult you know... making groups less than 2 cm on 150 meter or so and even further distances.