Auld Firm. Predictions

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My prediction:   7 yellow cards, 1 red card, a punch up on the touchline & a draw or 1 goal either way!

I think he will though lab and thanks for asking about me mate. Still going through the same shit you know about. I f*****g hate samaras too, waste of a place on the bench if you ask me but Lennon wil

Can we have just one of these threads that stick to football , not religion or polatics but FOOTBALL ,ffs.   Rangers 3..0

Think I say it everytime on here. Baw are you f*****g listening...... Lennon it's time to get tae f**k. The man has not got a f*****g scooby doo and the team selection is f*****g commical. Celtic fans should point blank refuse to go to anymore games if that big long greasy haired f*****g fairy plays another game.

Rangers deserved win!!!!!

Think I say it everytime on here. Baw are you f*****g listening...... Lennon it's time to get tae f**k. The man has not got a f*****g scooby doo and the team selection is f*****g commical. Celtic fans should point blank refuse to go to anymore games if that big long greasy haired f*****g fairy plays another game.

lol

once that wasting c**t ran out ...... enough said :censored:

dont think lennys total blame ,lab , but samaras has obviously caught lenny at something .should'nt be on ....

dont think lennys total blame ,lab , but samaras has obviously caught lenny at something .should'nt be on ....

Sorry mate but he is. What manager in there right mind fields that team. He has a keeper who is a laughing stock, 2 centre defenders like Bill and Ben, He plays a left back in left midfield and leaves a perfectly good left midfielder(Ledley) on the bench, He leaves Forest on the bench and plays a half fit Brown and thats him out of position and last but not least the f*****g icing on the b*****d cake.............How did that go down in the dressing room?...."Hooper and Stokes, i'm playing 4-4-2 today lads and you pair seem to have a great understanding, end of last season and start of this you really are forming a great partnership and are deadly together, you've got defenders shitting it and goals a plenty.....your beginning to looking like a Larsson-Sutton combo..........but today am dropping you Stokes and playing Samaras!!"".. :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

Now if thats not Lennons fault then f**k knows what is...... :censored:

We are all Neil Lennon? How things change lol.

Quite happy to stick up for the man when he is getting abused by the filth..........dont want his as manager though!!!