Auld Firm. Predictions

first auld firm tomorrow, what's your predictions?

Both teams playing shite. Rangers at home which might not be much of an advantage if the fans turn on them. It's mcoists first OF in charge, he needs to show the fans he isn't as negative as 9 man defence watty. But he tried that in Europe and got f****d. As for Lennon, it all depends if he plays samaras as per f*****g usual. I swear he must have naked photos of Lennon, why else does he get a game!!!

Anyhow my head says a 0-0 draw but my heart says a nervy 1-2 to the bhoys.

Edited by baw

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My prediction:   7 yellow cards, 1 red card, a punch up on the touchline & a draw or 1 goal either way!

I think he will though lab and thanks for asking about me mate. Still going through the same shit you know about. I f*****g hate samaras too, waste of a place on the bench if you ask me but Lennon wil

Can we have just one of these threads that stick to football , not religion or polatics but FOOTBALL ,ffs.   Rangers 3..0

Alright Baw mate......where you been hiding. ?..... :thumbs:

Prediction.........Draw!....We always struggle after a European match whoever we play and this will be no different. No crazy scorelines, maybe 1-1. If samaras plays i will switch the game off just like thursday night.....i point blank refuse to watch the c**t. He wont be playing on Sunday though.......... :thumbs:

I think he will though lab and thanks for asking about me mate. Still going through the same shit you know about. I f*****g hate samaras too, waste of a place on the bench if you ask me but Lennon will start with him. I'm not too confident to be honest. The defence is shit and don't start me on the keeper situation.

Scothunter, sorry if describing your manager for what he is, Lennon gets called a lot worse for what amounts to being born on the wrong side of the fence. But anyhow not wanting to go into that shit so I'll amend it for you pal.

• Like 1

I think he will though lab and thanks for asking about me mate. Still going through the same shit you know about. I f*****g hate samaras too, waste of a place on the bench if you ask me but Lennon will start with him. I'm not too confident to be honest. The defence is shit and don't start me on the keeper situation.

Scothunter, sorry if describing your manager for what he is, Lennon gets called a lot worse for what amounts to being born on the wrong side of the fence. But anyhow not wanting to go into that shit so I'll amend it for you pal.

Oh right the sex change......... :whistling:

Thought if he played samaras thursday night then he wont play Sunday......maybe that was wishful thinking.... :D Cant see us getting beat but i've said that before and its happened. Lets just pray that the game doesn't end in a refereeing error.......since the Huns are in finacial ruin and winning the league is a MUST!!...... :whistling:

no worries baw,but you know where it would have went lol

anyway i think rangers will give you a good hammering today :thumbs:

Oh dear........FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... :yes::D

Pmsl lab, aye the dicks gone but I'm still only a double A in a cup lol. They needed to win the league 3 year ago and we f*****g blew it. Wonder when the daily rectum will have there crest broken, we had it for losing 2 preseason friendlies but hey, I'm paranoid.