Auld Firm. Predictions

We are all Neil Lennon? How things change lol.

Quite happy to stick up for the man when he is getting abused by the filth..........dont want his as manager though!!!

His own filth are abusing him now. Wonder if he'll get any presents from the Bhoys?

Filth????....think your getting us mixed up with your lot.....Scotlands Shame... :bye:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My prediction:   7 yellow cards, 1 red card, a punch up on the touchline & a draw or 1 goal either way!

I think he will though lab and thanks for asking about me mate. Still going through the same shit you know about. I f*****g hate samaras too, waste of a place on the bench if you ask me but Lennon wil

Can we have just one of these threads that stick to football , not religion or polatics but FOOTBALL ,ffs.   Rangers 3..0

Quite happy to stick up for the man when he is getting abused by the filth..........dont want his as manager though!!!

His own filth are abusing him now. Wonder if he'll get any presents from the Bhoys?

Filth????....think your getting us mixed up with your lot.....Scotlands Shame... :bye:

Scotland's Champions :victory: Big Jock Knew and did f**k all. Now that's a shame.

Scotland's Champions :victory: Big Jock Knew and did f**k all. Now that's a shame.

Round and round we go...... :D ........... :bye:

headlines in the papers tomorrow will be ....TAX DODGERS 4 ..SOAP DODGERS 2 ......... :victory: WATP

headlines in the papers tomorrow will be ....TAX DODGERS 4 ..SOAP DODGERS 2 ......... :victory: WATP

Very good.......probably will be knowing the media.......I'd imagine Sooooooooooooooooooooper Ally might feature too just a few days after they all wanted his head......its a fickle game....

Think I say it everytime on here. Baw are you f*****g listening...... Lennon it's time to get tae f**k. The man has not got a f*****g scooby doo and the team selection is f*****g commical. Celtic fans should point blank refuse to go to anymore games if that big long greasy haired f*****g fairy plays another game.

Rangers deserved win!!!!!

Congratulations rangers on your win. Your over reacting again lab. Aye Lennon played samaras but every club in the land has a player that the manager plays that the fans don't want. MON did it with Alan Thompson. Lucas at Liverpool, laffatme at rangers. You said about playing an unfit brown and should have played a kid in an OF instead. Browns setup for hooper was the move of the game. At halftime no one could pick a winner. Maybe the European game paid it's toll, who knows. But sometimes you just need to hold your hands up and admit you were beaten by the better team.

Think I say it everytime on here. Baw are you f*****g listening...... Lennon it's time to get tae f**k. The man has not got a f*****g scooby doo and the team selection is f*****g commical. Celtic fans should point blank refuse to go to anymore games if that big long greasy haired f*****g fairy plays another game.

Rangers deserved win!!!!!

Congratulations rangers on your win. Your over reacting again lab. Aye Lennon played samaras but every club in the land has a player that the manager plays that the fans don't want. MON did it with Alan Thompson. Lucas at Liverpool, laffatme at rangers. You said about playing an unfit brown and should have played a kid in an OF instead. Browns setup for hooper was the move of the game. At halftime no one could pick a winner. Maybe the European game paid it's toll, who knows. But sometimes you just need to hold your hands up and admit you were beaten by the better team.

How many times are you going to make excuses for him mate, the big games come and go and were the ones on the losing side. It wasn't just samaras it was the team selection. Dont tell me you switched on the tv and thought "Now theres a team that can win today!!!".......no f*****g danger. I thought "You wee ginger prick, you've done it again!!!!". Theres a making of a good side there and a manager who cant put the right team out at the right time. Cant wait to see his team for the weekend......bet its f**k all like Sunday.... :icon_eek:

Oh and i disgaree about Alan Thompson......did you not rate him at Celtic?????? :icon_eek:

ps......Scot.....cut it f*****g out..... :censored::D