T.H.L. Meet August 2011, Charity funds raised!!

hi every one

sorry its taken a while for me to put this post up,but a over charge in the toilet department! :laugh:

buy the hire company,which i have debated with them! and has now been resolved in our favour!

now i am able to put this post up!

Camping raised ................................................................................................ £295.00 :thumbs:

Photo’s raised................................................................................................... £28.00 :thumbs:

Day visitors to use zero range........................................................................... £65.00 :thumbs:

Air rifle Darts raised.......................................................................................... £40.00 :thumbs:

Fire-bird Exploding targets “long range” shooting raised ..................................£24.00 :thumbs:

Total Raised £452.00

Toilet hire was £54.00 incl VAT :toast:

Land rent was £120.00

Leaves us with a grand total of £311.00

Yeah! I know that don’t add up, but who cares!!

It’s more for the charity!

Well done to all attended, and contributed!!! :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

This year’s charity is “treats4britishtroops” & "Help4hero's"

The same charity that the DVD I am involved in with Si Pittaway.

Lets get planning the next one! and location?

Regards

Davy

• Like 1

Thanks you so much Davy and to everyone that attended and raised this brilliant amount of money :yes: .

This with the £303.76 in dvd sales and donations so far promised to us gives us £614.76 already even before the DVD is released or finished :victory:

ATB

Si

Well done, Davy, and to all who attended :thumbs: That's cash that's going to a very worthy cause.

Can the next one be a little closer to us poor, impoverished, northern, flat cap folks, please?? I've missed the last two due to a lack of funds. The gold plating needs re doing on my Veyron, so I couldn't possibly be seen in public before it's done :D

Well done boys , great outcome .

On a slightly different note , i would like to thank all concerned for the donation made to the family of Phil Lambert , who recently passed away . Phil was a long standing member of AAOC , and a friend to many .

YIS Buster .

Sounds good but I'm wondering why it's just in the airgun section. I don't shot but would have enjoyed going camping and shooting if their were guns available?

hi FTB

it was an air gun section meet!

it is also on the THL calender,for other members to see as well.may be you can make the next one?

regards

Davy