Theifs

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stick the dogs in the house and wire the kennel door up to the mains. First p***y who tries to open it gets fried and the rest go home and cry to mammy,

I would say if you surprise them they would probably shit the load and run like f**k,if you aint got a gun get a pic handle or something simular,and above all,DONT BE AFRAID TO USE IT ON THE b*****ds.

Personally, if I kept dogs outside I'd splash out and get CCTV and an alarm. For the sake of a few hundred quid it'll give you the peace of mind and will hopefully stop them taking your dogs. I'm no

Its got 12hr playback John, plus picture imaging.. matched with high powered halogen sensored light and locks on the kennels its about all u can do really, i know what ur sayin tho it may not stop them but uv got some evidence & every security step is a deterant..

Sorry to hear about ur own misfortune mate and i hope u get some justification

Ive had the same problem a few weeks back.Im still watching my property and lock everything that can open.Im not fooling mysely thinking theyve given up on thieving my mutts,Theyre probably waiting in the sidelines for the right opertunity.I was promised a camera from a member here but it never materalised.The bull terrier is loose and the german shepherd is geting big,so hopefully between those and all the locks on the gates they might decide it would take too long to get to my lot.Clachan,I hope you get some peace of mind,its a bollix wondering if they'll get them or not.The thing that saved me was the dogs,most being very vocal and aggressive towards the pikeys when they were on the garden wall.All the neighbours knew there was summit up with the noise as my dogs are very quiet all of the time.

Its got 12hr playback John, plus picture imaging.. matched with high powered halogen sensored light and locks on the kennels its about all u can do really, i know what ur sayin tho it may not stop them but uv got some evidence & every security step is a deterant..

Sorry to hear about ur own misfortune mate and i hope u get some justification

i have locks on all kennels lights and all gates near the yard are locked .....cctv cameras are next but i reckon its a step to far as the shotgun is close boy lol