Theifs

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stick the dogs in the house and wire the kennel door up to the mains. First p***y who tries to open it gets fried and the rest go home and cry to mammy,

I would say if you surprise them they would probably shit the load and run like f**k,if you aint got a gun get a pic handle or something simular,and above all,DONT BE AFRAID TO USE IT ON THE b*****ds.

Personally, if I kept dogs outside I'd splash out and get CCTV and an alarm. For the sake of a few hundred quid it'll give you the peace of mind and will hopefully stop them taking your dogs. I'm no

YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW ME ! then Goldy,but if someone i can Help in the TERRIER world needs it I GIVE what I can.

Because I AIn't a CU@NT ..the guy is worried an your making jokes,AND you wonder why folk don't trust your people !

It ain't the time for slagging matches :bad:

Edited by dixiebop

While you was cleaning out your ''Kennells with AMMONIA'' [ what ever time you've caught the thieving gypo's ] you was threatened with your life so you had no other chioce but to deffend yourself by throwing the BIGGEST container full of your ''CLEANING AMMONIA'' all over the SCRUFFY DOG THIEVING GYPO :laugh: & BELIEVE ME THEY WILL NOT BE COMING BACK :D

Good luck i hope all turns out good but be carefull :thumbs:

Edited by LUMPHAMMER

Bloody hell,surely theres some terrier/lurcher/gundog boys that are fairly local to clachan :icon_eek: get in contact with him and try to help him out :censored:

if they are out looking at dogs you can bet his arent the only kennels theyve seen :censored:

we should all stick together in these situations for christ sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope you dont get any hassle clachan, atb stando

• Like 1

Pick yourself up a motion detector,keep it about 4 foot of the ground,when the beam is broken an alarm/seiren goes off,also some good locks,they wont hang around to long trying to bust open the locks with an alarm going off,couple this up with a motion detector halogen,and its quite effective,can be done quite cheeply,not much good in the day time though, but at least you'll get a nights sleep.