Theifs

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stick the dogs in the house and wire the kennel door up to the mains. First p***y who tries to open it gets fried and the rest go home and cry to mammy,

I would say if you surprise them they would probably shit the load and run like f**k,if you aint got a gun get a pic handle or something simular,and above all,DONT BE AFRAID TO USE IT ON THE b*****ds.

Personally, if I kept dogs outside I'd splash out and get CCTV and an alarm. For the sake of a few hundred quid it'll give you the peace of mind and will hopefully stop them taking your dogs. I'm no

Bloody hell,surely theres some terrier/lurcher/gundog boys that are fairly local to clachan :icon_eek: get in contact with him and try to help him out :censored:

if they are out looking at dogs you can bet his arent the only kennels theyve seen :censored:

we should all stick together in these situations for christ sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope you dont get any hassle clachan, atb stando

read the posts,Clachan,Is the Block just on me ?or on all P.M.? Would like to Know if Help unwelcome....for some reason...

the only thing other than upgrading your security locks,lighting etc is to get a decent guard dog mate,i had a lurcher nicked last year,ok my missus was a bit dubious about us having another dog just to look after the dogs so to speak but he already earnt his grub for the year ;) ,free running in the garden he will do all the watching i need and certainly knows his job,good luck mate

can you not give them to someone for time being thing is these c.nts will come back for sure and make sure you have a lump of 2 by 2 near you try getting reg if there about then a few pep could go talk to them . if you need any help let no not far fae you mate

can you not give them to someone for time being thing is these c.nts will come back for sure and make sure you have a lump of 2 by 2 near you try getting reg if there about then a few pep could go talk to them . if you need any help let no not far fae you mate

the thing is mate you need a long term solution not just moving them out for a few weeks as they will certainly be back just when you start getting comfortable again :thumbs:

• Like 1

Personally, if I kept dogs outside I'd splash out and get CCTV and an alarm. For the sake of a few hundred quid it'll give you the peace of mind and will hopefully stop them taking your dogs. I'm not over the top with security but I would be if my dog was outside. Like people have said, if they've already clocked the dogs they'll be back, even if you keep them inside for a month....each time they're in the area they'll keep looking and you'll never be able to relax!

Theiving tw'ts!

• Like 2

Thanks for all the advice and offers.Dont know about any blocks.Will look into it,maybe pressed something i shouldnt have last night.clachan

You hadn,t looked at P.m last night,and the( block) was on Red I mis read it ! Sorted :thumbs:

No doubt you'll be going for a Kip ! soon..,

Their is a Warning over the North West of Glasgow of a Grey van / Men trying to get young kids into it !!!ask Local Force to look into it,they could be connected.

Edited by dixiebop

NOT EASY WHEN YOUVE HAD FOLK POKEIN ABOUT ITS ALRIGHT SAYING DO THIS DO THAT BUT ITS SOMETHING YOU DONT NEED! AS IM SURE ALL OF US INCLUDING ME WOULDNT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS IF SOMEONE WAS ON YOUR PROPERTY STEALING DOGS ALARMS, LIGHTS, CAMERAS ALL HELP A GUARD DOG IS GOOD DETERANT AND I THINK CLACHAN TAKE BITA BACK UP OFF THESE LADS CLOSER TOO YOU!! HOPE EVERTHING COMES TO NOWT MATE ATB DABBER

the only thing other than upgrading your security locks,lighting etc is to get a decent guard dog mate,i had a lurcher nicked last year,ok my missus was a bit dubious about us having another dog just to look after the dogs so to speak but he already earnt his grub for the year ;) ,free running in the garden he will do all the watching i need and certainly knows his job,good luck mate

its always at the back of my mind about dog theiving scum watchman so i done exactly what you suggest, i went out and got a german shepherd puppy from "working" lines that has loadsa drive so hopefully when he's an adult it will be a fool or a very brave p***y that enters my garden. that said though if there really determind to get your dogs they will shoot, poison or drug the guard dog to get at the others but it will be an effective deterant until that happens, yis WURZIL...

I'd say I agree with fatman, sit and wait with a good spade or pik handle, if they attempt to thief from you, come out of the shadows and split the first fecker's wig that you come into contact with.. the rest will slip in their own shite attempting to flee. after that they will know that your place is no place to be lifting terriers. if not, hell, make a sport of kicking their arses. I cant stand scum thiefs. if at all possible get any info on the scum you can so if in the future a terrier is lifted you will know where to start looking.

Grow some bollocks.

even with all the bollocks in the world a man simply cannot stand watch every moment of his life.. he must leave his home sometime, i'd say just looking or not make an example out of the first fecker you catch. it is sheer disrespect to even view another man's terriers in his kennels without being invited first.

• Like 1

ive been lookin into gettin cctv cameras for my new premises and they aint so expensive, u can also get wireless cctv which u can hook up ur wireless internet router and u could view ur kennels over the net from anywhere.. but even with these, a secure yard would be needed, every security step is a deterent..