What have these areas in Birmingham got in common?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL The question was what do those areas in Birmingham have in common? Not anywhere else, BIRMINGHAM!!!! and they are the FACTS Clever cloggs Since when is not paying insurance law abiding? There's n

Yorkshire is bad for it, its a right shame seeing what was beautiful yorkshire towns like keighley 20-30 years ago and comparing them to the infested shit holes that they have become.   Incidentally

That's correct, but I understood what Scott was trying to get at so I didn't mention it. The Sikhs will come out on the piss with you, show you the best whore houses and the lot . You never see gangs

Love one another it's far easier.

As for chinese people, I must of slept and dated over 20 woman...nearly married one too.

Did the take-a-way get the injunction put on you then?

Sikh community in south wales helped feed the miners in the strike

Very hard working hospitable people on the whole,I slept free gratis in the Golden Temple in Amritsar for a while,free food and board,good experience.I have met good and bad pakistanis,on the whole the ones in Pakistan seem to have a different mindset to those in the UK.