collie crosses

Seen some that take, and some that flat wont. Just he same as any Lurcher type.

What is evident from the regular takers is that they look for a decent hold before ploughing in....... limits all that smashed up business.

I cant see the point in a collie cross that is smashed up and needs resting, it should be out there putting food in the freezer. I dont see them as fox dogs, just dogs that can turn their hand to a few tasks......like many lurcher types ;)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These topics are just "lighter fuel" for an heated argument imo? Collie/Grey,Bull/Grey,Saluki/Grey,Deerhound/Grey...some do and some don't take em but the common denominator in them all is the humble

this one did them , them+cats he was fecker for them, 3/8 collie 5/8 grey . Hancock (richard jones) bitch in north wales, 26in strong dog  

Best all round dogs you can get mate..

Posted Images

mine does fox,

DonFox.jpg

looks like you shit your pants and takin 1 fox doesnt warrant a fox dog son

hahaha it does :laugh:

and im not saying hes a fox dog but just saying he takes them..

ha ha ha ha ha ha im glad it werent just me that thought it looks like your shiting your pants mate ha ha ha ha ive just been pissing myself laughing you crack me up

collie crosses are obviously better than what i thought they were on charlie,

my mate has got one which will get its jaws round a charlie, i think its fare too say that he will tell you shes not a fox dog but she will course them and will get her jaws around them, only seen her on one and tbh i doubt we would have cuaght it without his collie cross, but we wouldnt have killed it without his brothers beddy cross (absolute animal!)

other than that his collie cross will run long ears all day and all night rabbit aswell

Edited by mid.land.err