collie crosses

seen em take plenty of fox seen some pick an choose there runs though seen some jackers an some that wouldnt budge an inch an take em no matter how they come but the game ones are in a low ratio to the jackers on fox thats why the bullx is so common for doing fox the collie types dont like to get bit as much pre ban

• Like 1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These topics are just "lighter fuel" for an heated argument imo? Collie/Grey,Bull/Grey,Saluki/Grey,Deerhound/Grey...some do and some don't take em but the common denominator in them all is the humble

this one did them , them+cats he was fecker for them, 3/8 collie 5/8 grey . Hancock (richard jones) bitch in north wales, 26in strong dog  

Best all round dogs you can get mate..

Posted Images

Just dug some pictures out today and found this one. This was my Collie x Grey bitch, and the only bitch of any type I have owned and worked. Up to the age of 7 she was taking foxes, heavy population here and she took many a season, then she sustained an injury which caused me to stop her working.

00007935tp.jpg

Just dug some pictures out today and found this one. This was my Collie x Grey bitch, and the only bitch of any type I have owned and worked. Up to the age of 7 she was taking foxes, heavy population here and she took many a season, then she sustained an injury which caused me to stop her working.

00007935tp.jpg

Nice mate.......any particular breeding behind her?

This dog has no bother doing them single handed and his full sister i had up until a couple of years ago but had to be pts due to cancer had no problems doing them single handed he is 9 now and is still doing on the lamp and no bother drawing them when digging

heard some good storys about that dog timmy recons he never seen a dog like him to catch a fox

00007935tp.jpg

looks alot like that old one of mine mate.

That bitch was produced as simple as this:

A good friend of mine is a sheppard and had a very good working collie dog, watching this collie work was poetry. The bitch again from a friend who races greyhounds had a nice bitch clocking up some good times, nothing out of this world, but good enough, so with a joint agreement we eventually managed to get the two to tie....and I mean eventually!

She turned out a little cracker of a worker.

That bitch was produced as simple as this:

A good friend of mine is a sheppard and had a very good working collie dog, watching this collie work was poetry. The bitch again from a friend who races greyhounds had a nice bitch clocking up some good times, nothing out of this world, but good enough, so with a joint agreement we eventually managed to get the two to tie....and I mean eventually!

She turned out a little cracker of a worker.

Cheers fella. :thumbs:

• Like 1

This dog has no bother doing them single handed and his full sister i had up until a couple of years ago but had to be pts due to cancer had no problems doing them single handed he is 9 now and is still doing on the lamp and no bother drawing them when digging

heard some good storys about that dog timmy recons he never seen a dog like him to catch a fox

He's spot on Alan never lets me down just sicken's to see em getting on and slowing down a bit but he still has the brain which he seem's to use a lot more now

He's spot on Alan never lets me down just sicken's to see em getting on and slowing down a bit but he still has the brain which he seem's to use a lot more now

any pups from him

this one did them , them+cats he was fecker for them, 3/8 collie 5/8 grey . Hancock (richard jones) bitch in north wales, 26in strong dog :thumbs:

Hi Ray, I had a first cross C/G from RJ to an Irish Coursing grey called Jade back in '84. He took his first at 13months and smashed it.

Took about 25 in the next 12months till the pikeys nicked him from my allotment.

Yes they can!!!!!! :yes: Cheers. D

blaze.jpg

Edited by dytkos