• 2 weeks later...

It always staggers me, that someone like yourself can post pictures of this quality, in EVERY post you start . . .. and 2 people comment, yet threads of over edited, utter shit get reams of comments like the images are worth a turner prize!! :blink::icon_eek:

Yet again, another set of stunning images. :thumbs:

• Like 4

It always staggers me, that someone like yourself can post pictures of this quality, in EVERY post you start . . .. and 2 people comment, yet threads of over edited, utter shit get reams of comments like the images are worth a turner prize!! :blink::icon_eek:

Yet again, another set of stunning images. :thumbs:

Probably because most people don't appreciate the quality. The lions photo is perfect: in every way: the moment, the mood, and the way the heads form shapes and shadows together. Not very often we get to see that sort of artistic standard in a photo: even top wildlife photographers. Very humbling.

jesus mate, i think they are absolutely fantastic, each one brill, could fault any off that,

i love the ring tail looking pissed off on the left of the shot in the middle..... looks so funny.... And the first shot, doesn't need any words at all.....

Snap.

Thanks for the comments Hannah..maybe its just that some folk just dont like zoos..or maybe you need a fanny between your legs on here

Got 2nd out of 96 images at our loacal camera club with the lion shot last Thursday..

Edited by Romany