most money you've bown on a nightout.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I heard it went a little something like this...       The evening started with me buying a small porsche, and driving to Monaco with my supermodel wife. En route we stopped and dined on shark fin

Don't take out more than £ and leave the card at home. Would rather spend my money on something usefull than piss it up the wall.   FTB

Ive spent hundreds on drink and drugs on nights out.   And the rest ive wasted.

Probably a couple of hundred. Saying that sometimes i think i just open my wallet at the end of the night and throw the f*****g money away... :censored:

nah, it's the rent boys that take up the bulk of it lab.

Thanks very much mate but its really just average.............. ;)

Probably a couple of hundred. Saying that sometimes i think i just open my wallet at the end of the night and throw the f*****g money away... :censored:

nah, it's the rent boys that take up the bulk of it lab.

Thanks very much mate but its really just average.............. ;)

yeah, for an eight year old! :laugh:

In Gib at the minute hanging around for Gib day on saturday,was out with a guy last week who works in offshore betting,he spunked over £2000 at Roulette in just over an hour,then went over the border to a house of ill-repute where he spent maybe 600 euros?

In Gib at the minute hanging around for Gib day on saturday,was out with a guy last week who works in offshore betting,he spunked over £2000 at Roulette in just over an hour,then went over the border to a house of ill-repute where he spent maybe 600 euros?

600 euros,how many slags did the c**t need?

i've had 3 at once for less than that.

There are some "big spenders" on this thread who i reckon are full o shit :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hope your not pointing any elbows at Judge :hmm:

Although I agree that c**t would need to get a job plastering the sistine chapel before he could spunk £900 on a night out :laugh:

FTB