had accident at work

yesterday i was at work raping up a pallet and a forklift took me out and pushed me over on to pallet i was doing i hurt the bottem of my back ancle and ribs i reported it straight away had to carry on picking for two hour as it was not a serious accident and dint need to go hospital i ended up goin first aid having ice pack then light dutys rest of day and back in work today picking paint even tho they no im in pain with my back i cannot get in to see a doctor thinking of geting a claim in they take piss

yesterday i was at work raping up a pallet and a forklift took me out and pushed me over on to pallet i was doing i hurt the bottem of my back ancle and ribs i reported it straight away had to carry on picking for two hour as it was not a serious accident and dint need to go hospital i ended up goin first aid having ice pack then light dutys rest of day and back in work today picking paint even tho they no im in pain with my back i cannot get in to see a doctor thinking of geting a claim in they take piss

man up mate,if you got serious injury then ok,but a few bruises aint worth it.this place is compensation culture where its always someone elses fault.

f**k that, get your claim in. id take them for every penny i could. while back my mate broke his leg playing football. on the way to A&E he seen a grid that was broken and stocking out the floor. got his mate to take a few pics on his phone and then said that hed fell down the grid and broke his leg. mate said the same. claimed and got a few grand for it.