Upgrading, but which?

You will not be dissapointed with a ProSport Simon.

The walnut version is so pretty and a bit lighter than the beech model.

Mine liked Webley Accupel pellets and pushed them out very close to the legal limit 11.9 foot pounds.

It also shot FX 16 grain really well too if i remember rightly.

Its a rifle that i will definately 100% own within the next 2 years again.

I intend to get a .177 version this time and use it in a HL meet HFT comp in the spring section to see how she does.

Will be good to see her overall score as well compared to the PCP attendees. Im sure she will hold her own if i do my bit well :yes: .

ATB

Si.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:thumbs:   Darryl

got on this one a bit late, but having bought a pro sport earlier this year i can honestly say its the best springer i've ever shot, very accurate, well balanced with an excellent trigger unit. the only downside is its weight which while a benefit to prone and kneeling or sitting shots, does make unsupported standers a bit tricky-but then i'm not the largest bloke around...

mine likes air arms diablos and those light falcon accuracy plus pellets.

its definitely a pot filler though, and as said elsewhere, an beautiful looking airgun..

DSC000842.jpg

cheers, wurz

got on this one a bit late, but having bought a pro sport earlier this year i can honestly say its the best springer i've ever shot, very accurate, well balanced with an excellent trigger unit. the only downside is its weight which while a benefit to prone and kneeling or sitting shots, does make unsupported standers a bit tricky-but then i'm not the largest bloke around...

mine likes air arms diablos and those light falcon accuracy plus pellets.

its definitely a pot filler though, and as said elsewhere, an beautiful looking airgun..

DSC000842.jpg

cheers, wurz

That's a beautiful looking stock you've got on there, Wurz. On looks alone they've really got the others beat :thumbs:

I was doing some work on Pianoman's TX a little while ago and that's got a fantastic stock aswell. AA do a cracking job on wood selection, their attention to detail is generally spot on.

Like I said earlier on this thread, out of the box they've got the edge over HWs IMO, but HWs have a little more potential after a bit of fettling.

the tx's are really nice accurate rifles, but i didnt like the ratchet underlever action that they have as a safety mechanism, it just wound me up when i tried one in the shop, but you might not be bothered. best of luck with your choice mate.

cheers, wurz