2011 OEG bantam chicks

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TO BE HONEST FELLAS ...... NOWT WYNDS ME UP AS MUCH AS THE TERM O.E.G.   99.9 % OF THE FOWL LABELLED ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT ,..... JUST MODERN IMITATIONS BRED BY MEN THAT HAVE LOST SIGHT OF THE O

Whats in a name,bull terriers aren't used on bull's anymore but theyr're still called bull terriers

cracking little birds. look forward to seeing future pics.got some oeg hatching eggs this year.put them under a silkie but she left the nest on day 13. first time this has happened in 3 years .she is usually a first class broody. try again next year.

Jasper, OEG is Old English Game you nob :tongue2:

Thank you for the advice and comments. These are little crackers for now.... I'll see what they turn out like at a later date.

2011chicks5.jpg

2011chicks6.jpg

:clapper: :clapper: I asked for that mate. you'll have to bide with me as I come from Norfolk! we're not the brightest sparks mate :D

they look like cracking chicks by the way mate, I'm down to 7 now with the Rhode x Light Sussex! looks like I have three hens four cockerals...

TO BE HONEST FELLAS ...... NOWT WYNDS ME UP AS MUCH AS THE TERM O.E.G.

99.9 % OF THE FOWL LABELLED ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT ,..... JUST MODERN IMITATIONS BRED BY MEN THAT HAVE LOST SIGHT OF THE ORIGINAL

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING

• Like 1

TO BE HONEST FELLAS ...... NOWT WYNDS ME UP AS MUCH AS THE TERM O.E.G.

99.9 % OF THE FOWL LABELLED ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT ,..... JUST MODERN IMITATIONS BRED BY MEN THAT HAVE LOST SIGHT OF THE ORIGINAL

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING

I totally agree DW, very much so.

Whats in a name,bull terriers aren't used on bull's anymore but theyr're still called bull terriers

i thought it was bulldogs that were used on bulls, not bull terriers. bull terriers are called this because they are a cross of bulldogs and terriers, hence the name, and oeg banties shoudlent be called game because they were never used in cockfighting

I think you are an exception to the rule compared to some of the older folk i have spoke to down your way.. :laugh:

Thankyou mate :air_kiss:. I'm thinking you're talking about the guy who owns the caravan site you and Moll was staying at? :laugh:.

that daft Yokel makes a mint in the summer. apparantly he gets near on 200 caravans on there at any one day at near on £20 a night :icon_eek:.

I think you are an exception to the rule compared to some of the older folk i have spoke to down your way.. :laugh:

Thankyou mate :air_kiss:. I'm thinking you're talking about the guy who owns the caravan site you and Moll was staying at? :laugh:.

that daft Yokel makes a mint in the summer. apparantly he gets near on 200 caravans on there at any one day at near on £20 a night :icon_eek:.

Nothing daft about that man, he was a lovely bloke Jasp.

The price was only £7.50 per person for up to 2 people, then £2 per person after that. Free electric, free showers (and very nice they were too) Place was lovely and quiet, the fishing was ace, bar food delicious and a great atmosphere, a bargain imo :thumbs:

I would not hesitate to recommend that place to anyone.

Nothing daft about that man, he was a lovely bloke Jasp.

The price was only £7.50 per person for up to 2 people, then £2 per person after that. Free electric, free showers (and very nice they were too) Place was lovely and quiet, the fishing was ace, bar food delicious and a great atmosphere, a bargain imo :thumbs:

I would not hesitate to recommend that place to anyone.

prices have gone up alot since you stayed Moll in 2007/08

you're right from a Business point of view he's not daft or he wouldn't be doing aswel as he does. the inlaws knows the family well and boy I've heard some Horror stories the way he goes off on one for silly things. thankfully when you stayed over he was a diamond geezer :thumbs:.