talking as you write

Guest dances

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greek Phil - every time you write / speak, you just confirm what a total and utter cun.t you are. Please die.

I don't really agree, a lot of people have a lot of pride in their home county/country etc for reasons other than the accent or to try and cling on to regional identity. I don't agree 'multiculturalis

How is it that the scottish get away with writing in there accent?   If I waz ta write az I talk af of ya wudnt understand me or it wud all be az 'banned' text, cuz to be onest I'm a lazy speaker. S

I can understand it just about, but isn't it more effort to try and phonetically type your accent than to just use english and grammar? Are there scottish chaps who can't understand english people?

Doesn't seem worth worrying about really though does it :victory:

I can understand it just about, but isn't it more effort to try and phonetically type your accent than to just use english and grammar? Are there scottish chaps who can't understand english people?

most do write in english mate.i said the word aye,and im sure there some regions in england use the word aye.i might be wrong though.

most do write in english mate.i said the word aye,and im sure there some regions in england use the word aye.i might be wrong though.

Wey Aye Man

Wey Aye Man

lol should have known that,i have family who are geordies.divana (spelling) was another heard regular.

Scott, was that aimed at Dances,I,ll translate Gaelic for you ,I'de HATE to think you jusy called me a "Gobshite " ?

no it wasnt aimed at you mate,so you can spare me the gaelic bullshit lol

Chan eil mi tuigsuin,ciamar a thu sibh ?De an trioblaid,Gaelic ? Is ann son m'fheum fhein tha seo.Tha mi uamhasach duilih .!Oidhche mhath . :bye:

agus maidin maith mo chara conas a ta tu ar maidin

Edited by scent

Unfortunately there are a large number who have failed to master even the basics of good english and grammar. Let alone trying to make themselves understood and be able to convey a decent POV in a phonetically written regional dialect or language.

As the country becomes more multi cultural and direct verbal communications become more widely available so we have seen a dilution of regional differences in language and dialects. Its easy to see why the likes of Gaelic and Welsh are slowly dying. As they serve on real purpose other than as a mean of clinging to some out moded ideal of regional identity. That no one is really all that bothered about.

Tis all aboot respect man, en it?

Unfortunately there are a large number who have failed to master even the basics of good english and grammar. Let alone trying to make themselves understood and be able to convey a decent POV in a phonetically written regional dialect or language.

As the country becomes more multi cultural and direct verbal communications become more widely available so we have seen a dilution of regional differences in language and dialects. Its easy to see why the likes of Gaelic and Welsh are slowly dying. As they serve on real purpose other than as a mean of clinging to some out moded ideal of regional identity. That no one is really all that bothered about.

Proof read that did ya? How ironic. :tongue2:

Proof read that did ya? How ironic. :tongue2:

Nope. Just wrote it and posted it. :laugh:

Greek Phil - every time you write / speak, you just confirm what a total and utter cun.t you are. Please die.

Ah. But at least I'm able to make myself understood. With resort to the the vulgar or the vernacular. Sorry I can't oblige with the dying bit. The medics have just written my up as being A1 fit.

Ah. But at least I'm able to make myself understood. With resort to the the vulgar or the vernacular. Sorry I can't oblige with the dying bit. The medics have just written my up as being A1 fit.

"Me"

How is it that the scottish get away with writing in there accent?

If I waz ta write az I talk af of ya wudnt understand me or it wud all be az 'banned' text, cuz to be onest I'm a lazy speaker. So how's tis fair?

The above paragraph says, ' if I was to write as I talk half of you wouldn't understand me or it would all be as 'banned' text because to be honest I'm a lazy speaker. How's this fair?

I wrote the paragraph incase it all becomes banned text

I never understand a f*****g word your on about anyway, so dont worry about it!! lol