places that are poached

I hope Obi2 has read this?

Maybe then he will realise why his "number of foxes" thread was a bad idea.

I know its not really the sites fault[although in the past the mods must have been f****n stoned at times] but this and other sites do hunting no favours,you dont have to be Sherlock to see whats still going off do you,at least magazines are edited well before they get published.

Any dickhead can kill foxes with lurchers and a lamp,test or no test,thats half of the problem,NO SKILL NEEDED.

Thank f**k im just mooching about with a rabbit dog these days.

well if thats the case ile give you a knock to come with us show us how its done.

So lamping foxes is a highly skilled craft then is it :hmm:

Ill give you a few pointers,walk into wind,have a powerful lamp,maybe a call or if you want to go really ott use some kind of bait to draw them to a particular spot.

Or you could[and probably do] buy a landy,drive the fields,smash a few gates/fences and throw a useless heavy bull x that couldnt catch me at them,pretty popular round here that is.

its like reading a book easier said than done so you must have bagged up every time you went out pre ban if its as easy as you make it sound ??

"its like reading a book,easier said than done" so its easy to say "i read a book" than actually read a book??? maybe its hard for you to read a book mate[being a thick c**t] but i manage pretty well.

What thats got to do with lamping fox ive no idea,well exept thick c**ts can do that is.

my reply did sound daft lol dint mean it how it read ye an youve had tons of fox thats why you have to post ya pics on here when you get a couple to get a pat on back ya thick c**t lol

I stopped hunting them seriously some years ago,to be honest i wouldnt go out of my way to hunt one these days,with terriers or lurchers.

When i did do it i did it obsessivly for over 20 years if i split hairs its nearer 30 years. "pats on the back" ? i wouldnt want them from you or many other people on here mate,your opinions one way or another dont mean anything to me.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

McHull - c**t Revo2k9 - c**t   Anyone else think any different? Say so and you are also a c**t     Sometimes this site makes me depressed to call myself a dogman.   FTB

Dont bring stuff on top for your selves lads a still tounge keeps a wise head keep your cards close to your chest

...........Roe is probably 1 of the tastiest deer ffs.

It might not be rocket science but there was a lot more to foxing that point and slip. Not everyone had dog that could do the job. No skill involved? Nonsense not every fox came into the call some were lamp shy and took a great deal of coaxing or skill to get close enough for a slip. What about the nights with no wind. Theres an art to doing things the right way as there is with any kind of hunting

I took more than my share with terriers and lurchers day and night undi,i understand foxes very well thanks.

Maybe you do but it didn't come across that way in your post

I just get a bit fed up with muppets who shouldnt even have a dog making life hard for the rest of us.

I think daytime terriers and lurchers takes some beating sport wise,foxes arent allways straight forward in the lamp granted,but its easier than doing it in daylight in my opinion.

It might not be rocket science but there was a lot more to foxing that point and slip. Not everyone had dog that could do the job. No skill involved? Nonsense not every fox came into the call some were lamp shy and took a great deal of coaxing or skill to get close enough for a slip. What about the nights with no wind. Theres an art to doing things the right way as there is with any kind of hunting

I took more than my share with terriers and lurchers day and night undi,i understand foxes very well thanks.

Maybe you do but it didn't come across that way in your post

I just get a bit fed up with muppets who shouldnt even have a dog making life hard for the rest of us

I think daytime terriers and lurchers takes some beating sport wise,foxes arent allways straight forward in the lamp granted,but its easier than doing it in

daylight in my opinion.

Fair play!

FFS Theirs some double standards on this site seems to me its o.k if you are a mate of the mods you can post all sorts of shit on the cunting life forum and who gives a f**k if their banned LOL.

FFS Theirs some double standards on this site seems to me its o.k if you are a mate of the mods you can post all sorts of shit on the cunting life forum and who gives a f**k if their banned LOL.

then why do you come on here? seriously all you do is moan how bad it is.

plus your a has been with no respect.

"Has been with no respect" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

MUPPET!

steve ive got my reasons for disliking del,maybe he has done a bit of hunting in the past i dont know and dont realy care as ive got no interest in a man that speaks ill of the dead.

would you say a man that was celebrating the fact that a man who used to catch him poaching had commited suicide? as i dont that in my eyes is very very low and he will get no respect from me from now on, ive asked him to meet me countless times to explain to me why he did that but he continues with his daft replies on here.

if you still think i deserve the title of "muppet" thats upto you but i remember us talking on here before and you struck me as a decent bloke, but i could be wrong.

Bogger if you dont get on with somebody while there alive why should your opinion change of them when there dead? genuine question.

you shouldnt mate but on the other hand i wouldnt celebrate there death as he did,the man in question was a family man to boot its just out of respect for them and the man himself not to do what he did im not saying like him just asking for a bit of respect that a decent man wouldve given.

Bogger if you dont get on with somebody while there alive why should your opinion change of them when there dead? genuine question.

you shouldnt mate but on the other hand i wouldnt celebrate there death as he did,the man in question was a family man to boot its just out of respect for them and the man himself not to do what he did im not saying like him just asking for a bit of respect that a decent man wouldve given.

I get what your saying :thumbs:

so because poacher had a dislike of a man he had run ins with in the past and said man kills his self and del makes a joke of it he is a wrong un i think theres more to your dislike of del the guy killed his self he wasnt bothered what is family would go through so why are you atb troter

so because poacher had a dislike of a man he had run ins with in the past and said man kills his self and del makes a joke of it he is a wrong un i think theres more to your dislike of del the guy killed his self he wasnt bothered what is family would go through so why are you atb troter

you are a bit of an ignorant c**t to make comments like that,how the ffuck can you say the man wasnt bothered about his familly,only he knew that.

theres a few people in this world,id raise a glass to thier demise,and we aint talking daft celebrities either.im talking of folk i have the misfortune of actually knowing.does that make me a rotten person.who knows and who cares.bogger i think your disike of dell runs deeper than what he said about some kkeper he happens to dislike.i like dell and have no probs with you either bogger.this is a personal feud between you two i think lol

• Like 1

im afraid to say it doesnt go any further than what he said about the keeper i knew i find his "hero poacher" stories quite boring but im not petty enough to dislike him because of that.

The man was up in court for having ammo off ticket and a gun that wasnt on ticket hardly a hardened criminal the judge gave him 2 years i think it was now that is just a piss take alone,he never had any other convictions was near 50yr old.realising his life wouldnt be the same with work sport etc i think thats why he did what he did.

any man that finds that funny id like them to never speak in my direction,i learnt alot from this man and id say he forgot more than most know that log on to this site.

theres a few people in this world,id raise a glass to thier demise,and we aint talking daft celebrities either.im talking of folk i have the misfortune of actually knowing.does that make me a rotten person.who knows and who cares.bogger i think your disike of dell runs deeper than what he said about some kkeper he happens to dislike.i like dell and have no probs with you either bogger.this is a personal feud between you two i think lol

It would defo make you a wrong un to the family and friends that knew the person mate. Look at it from boggers point of view.......if one of your mates were to commit suicide and somebody on here made a joke about it would you be pissed off.....al bet my bottom dollar you would be... :yes:

if any youse no what gamekeepers were like in the bad old days maybe people have there reasons , dont no thta well but he knows his dogs and knows a few mates of mines,del but no my mate d slieght who stays near wentworth and the bent extremes the police would go and gamekeepers to catch him runin him over piosining dogs, etc for a few phesis rabbs etc

if any youse no what gamekeepers were like in the bad old days maybe people have there reasons , dont no thta well but he knows his dogs and knows a few mates of mines,del but no my mate d slieght who stays near wentworth and the bent extremes the police would go and gamekeepers to catch him runin him over piosining dogs, etc for a few phesis rabbs etc

so that means you can celebrate them dying does it then? dont talk like a shit head.

We will never agree Whin when you write that sort of line........