Wanted Free Chicken Wire Somerset

FFS, im having some of this..............

Wanted brand new Rnage Rover Sport

6 bedroomed house with a minimum of 25 acres

Is this too much to ask?

I've a 6 month old range rover sport you can have if that's any good ...i'm sure someone will come up with the house

Flo, thanks for the range rover, i'll accept it even though it is 6 months old, and stig the house sounds great, sure somedocy on here was after chicken wire :hmm: please ensure the rest of the garage is tidy though so the range rover fits in, see some top lads on here :toast:

Flo, thanks for the range rover, i'll accept it even though it is 6 months old, and stig the house sounds great, sure somedocy on here was after chicken wire :hmm: please ensure the rest of the garage is tidy though so the range rover fits in, see some top lads on here :toast:

i can i have your 1991 skoda now you've sorted a range rover out?

Spread the joy i say, its yours, although one of my dogs left some runny stool on the passenger seat, its gone but the stain is hidden with a copy of the countrymans weekly, which you can have to........

Spread the joy i say, its yours, although one of my dogs left some runny stool on the passenger seat, its gone but the stain is hidden with a copy of the countrymans weekly, which you can have to........

This is the lowest i have seen you stoop................blaming the 'dogs' now for skidmarks on the seat when Stabba has already informed us you like to drive about naked looking for freebies........... :whistling:

25 acres you say?? I've got 50 you can have mate, f**k it, take the whole 150 :boogy: , a free range laying unit, my brand new landy, 420 holstein fresians and a chemical sewerage plant thats almost finished, Have it all my friend, i'm off to Pakistan to live, loads of room out there, THEYVE ALL f****n MOVED IN TO THIS COUNTRY :icon_eek:

I only drive naked as my heater is stuck on full, you make it sound weird.................

Dont bother explaining how the button got 'stuck'..............we can all guess...... :bad: