DOG PEDDLERS NAME!!! &SHAME!!!!

its too f*****g bad i cant post pics of me and my mates dogs how the f**k can there be posts of me selling dogs when im not a donator i have 4 dogs what the f**k odds is it to you if i want a pit or any other dog as for always posting wanted ads iv only ever posted an add looking for a bull cross before i got the two i have now if you would take the f*****g time of looking threw my posts you will see im not a peddler [ you f*****g muppets]

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The best thing that could happen to this site would surely be the removal of the dogs for sale section.

Polo(has rehomed more than battarsea dogs home, and is a bellend aswell), Jackboi (a c**t of epic proportions and a faggot to boot), terrier.man.mark (has a bull cross whose tits drag along the ground

IMHO, This thread should be deleted.........fair enough, if you see someone who is obviously at it then call them out on that paticular thread, but to sling accusations about is just plain wrong.  

its too f*****g bad i cant post pics of me and my mates dogs how the f**k can there be posts of me selling dogs when im not a donator i have 4 dogs what the f**k odds is it to you if i want a pit or any other dog as for always posting wanted ads iv only ever posted an add looking for a bull cross before i got the two i have now if you would take the f*****g time of looking threw my posts you will see im not a peddler [ you f*****g muppets]

Who the f**k rattled your cage when we want your opinion we will kick your kennel :huh:

• Like 1

Who the f**k rattled your cage when we want your opinion we will kick your kennel :huh:

im being brought into the post on the 2nd or 3rd page

Thats the part that boils my piss tbh how hard is it to get a dog wormed de flead and sorted for mange all preventable and all curable fairly easily if your sensible about it.It costs me for the biggest dog here at 40 kg about 12 every 3 months to cover him for all types of worms including lungworm and heartworm de flea treatment.Costs me £22 a year for his booster.Ive spent more on crap i didnt need in a month than it costs me a year for my dogs stuff

• Like 1

Well she was in such a state it cost us 125 quid to get her right but she was worth it

If its left then it costs a fortune cos they get damaged sort off and other problems have to be dealt with on top of the original problem.We had a dog here with not an inch of its body skin normal through a flea allergy he was so itchy he had scratched himself half to death,Cost a small fortune as we required treatment for his itchyness and that dog still is as sensitive as hell now.All for the £5 if that for frontline to prevent it

Fordie is a peddler, I bought a little bitch of him. She had mange, bad fleas. And worms.

He's sound countless dogs since

So why did you buy the dog in the first place? And why would you buy a dog from a peddler if your so against it

• Like 1
Fordie is a peddler, I bought a little bitch of him. She had mange, bad fleas. And worms.

He's sound countless dogs since

So why did you buy the dog in the first place? And why would you buy a dog from a peddler if your so against it

Sometimes its hard to walk away ive often took dogs i shouldnt have cos it pulls on the old heartstrings.

Well done FTB, good to see someone with baws on here for a change. Coldethyle, if you can't view a pup without buying it cos it looks cute, maybe you shouldn't go in the first place.

To the batmobile, let's go.....

• Like 1

well if some of you lads feel so strong about,start a poll.ive seen many times ian b asking for our input in the site.he seems a resonable man.im sure he would take any polls and views seriously,and give you his outlook on why or why not it should go or stay.not having a dig,just a thought.

The best thing that could happen to this site would surely be the removal of the dogs for sale section.

Many young lads buy their first dog from the likes of this site. Without that they would find it very hard to get into the game and make the contacts that allow you the privelige of being gifted well bred pups. There are some genuine pups/dogs advertised on this site as well as the dealers shite. The way forward is to stay vigilant and not feel like a c**t asking the obvious questions on all for sale threads.

Perhaps also a pinned thread giving advice to newbies when buying their first pup/dog on what to ask and best practice when a worker/pup is being rehomed.