DOGO ARGENTINO X GREYHOUND

i own a dogo.. hunt with it

the problem with the dogo is.. a lot off shit lines from unproven stock here in EU..

You need to do your research..

a well bred dogo is hard to find!!

This is true. I would say that 90 % of the Dogos I've seen in Europe are big, white Boxers in terms of character and function; however, do your research and you'll get a worthwhile dog, to say the least :thumbs:

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quite simply ...the bull was/is used purely for its do or die attitude...not for its holding power as is the Dogo,s job..Proper bulls have been bred for hundreds of years solely for the die trying att

u realy are a tool u have 1 bull lurcher that cant catch anything another thats a jacker.and u dubble your dogs up on the lamp of the back of a truck on hares.the only dogs that need 2 be put down is

what a f*****g fanny.

Posted Images

As a pig dog,there`s a lot better than the APBT.The Argentinians bred the dogos to make the ultimate BIG GAME hunting dog.Bull terriers were around for them at that time,but were deemed inadequate(too small).The Australians NQ Bullhound was bred from EBT,American bulldog and Great Dane,again APBT deemed as inadequate.The Texans use American Bulldogs and Dogos for pig hunting.Fact.....the APBT is a small(but game dog) that is not as a lot on here believe a jack of all trades.

lmfao iv spoken to carl plantey of times the founder of nq bullhound you dont know what your talking about. but they are cracking pig dogs carl knows his shit when it come to breeding and catching pigs

and im guessing you have never seen a pit work from the sounds of it mate iv owned 100s of dog and there is know beter alrounder than a well breed and traind pit or pit crosses

as for dogoxgray never seen one but would love to. like a few have said would be beter 1/4 dogo imo

The dogo was part pitbull anyway I imagine they would be plenty game unlike most on here I can't tell as iv not seen one.

mate dogo got know pit in it in pure form there made up of 12 breeds by momery the founders were to 2 brothers and toke 30 odd years to get what they wonted and one thing they wonted was know dog agreesion so they could work in a team

It is rather pathetic that a non-fighting dog gets banned without there being cases of attacks

they are origioanally fighting dogs their jaw structure is square shaped at the front so when it grips it will not let go the breed to make them is over 13 dogs to get them were they are today,not 1 dogo has been reported to have attacked any one they banned them just because of their instinct to kill its 100% wrong!! if thats their case they should ban rotweilers,dobermen,alsation ect they have all attacked and killed people but they are still around today,i own a doberman hes lovely just very protective gets on great with the dogo when they pass each other but ny dog in rong hands is dangerous

there not fighting dog at all but agree any dog in the wrong hands can be dangers imo the owner should be delt with not the dog and should never be able to own any dog again

Quite simply ...the bull was/is used purely for its do or die attitude...not for its holding power as is the Dogo,s job..Proper bulls have been bred for hundreds of years solely for the die trying attitude that imo would not be in the dogo...There are way more show type Dogo,s than there are pure workers..and thats a fact not a half assed guess..to put it bluntly..the dogo x would produce way more quitters/jackers than a well bred half x bull would produce...why do you think not many pure bulls (apbt) are worked on hogs or big cats...because the little critters try to kill everything they come across..not just hold it...atb stabba

And that is truth, well said!

Ive hunted with way more dogo's than pure bulls by a long shot, and they do a job. But theres no way I would trade my bull lurchers for a dogo lurcher. Not a chance.

yeah mate it dumb c**ts puting shit up like that that should be locked up and at lest band from the site

any body fighting dogs in this day and age should be locked up

and i would be happy to jump in the ring with any one who dose imo all it dose is give antis the power to get rid of some of the most truely remarable dog breed on earth that once were used for fighting but can be used for many other things now

you wonder why so many breeds and hunting gets band its becouse of pin dick wont to bees who know f**k all about what there talking about and posting shit on the net

and f**k it up for real dog man and hunters world wide

• Like 1

yeah mate it dumb c**ts puting shit up like that that should be locked up and at lest band from the site

any body fighting dogs in this day and age should be locked up

and i would be happy to jump in the ring with any one who dose imo all it dose is give antis the power to get rid of some of the most truely remarable dog breed on earth that once were used for fighting but can be used for many other things now

you wonder why so many breeds and hunting gets band its becouse of pin dick wont to bees who know f**k all about what there talking about and posting shit on the net

and f**k it up for real dog man and hunters world wide

Are you for real?? Dog fighting is what brought us the APBT! Without it the breed would have been just another useless showdog. I believe the sport shouldn't have been outlawed. if it was ran like the Japanese do it, with proper medical care and

professional run clubs I can't see a problem. IMO it is no more cruel than any other hunting, at least with the dogs you have two willing combatants, the same cant be said for the likes of fox hunting!

Yeah well done, what ever the reason or personal view point maybe its best not to post such stupid things on a public forum??

Is it a crime to post your opinion this forum now?

I think when they are pro dog fighting its fecking daft, especially when idiots post links to dog fighting vids. :icon_eek: Aint you ever thought what this kind of publicity does to hunting?

Edited by Sirius

mate i do 100% agree with you except for the fox hunting the way i see that is its just natral the foxs jobs is to out smart its hunter over here foxs have put 100s of spiece on the endanger list and wiped planty of the face of the earth forever.

but when it was band is when all the real dog fights got out and left it to peaces of shit that think its about a dogs being kiled mate iv never fought a dog in my life but know a f*****g lot about it becouse of the dogs i owen and respect the old blokes that breed traind and worked these dogs for me to see them now they woldnt of been show breed shit they just would not have been at all