DEAR BOGGER

"Dear Bogger,

I am a 13 year old girl from the travelling community. I have 2 brothers and I am still a virgin.

Do you think they are gay?

Maud"

on behalf of bogger id just like to say dont worry about it your just an ugly c**t with a smell your daddys cock off your breath

no its your mammys stench you can smell bog hopper

dear goldfinch

you seem to be a very troubled individual who is obsessed with other peoples mothers is it because your own is either on her knees scrubbing the caravan floor or performing other related gypsy tasks to other family members? :tongue2::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dear Bogger............

I have a bit of a delicate problem. I'm 30 years old and have a problem in the 'private area'........i have noticed recently in the shower that there is a definate change in it. I check myself regularly just incase but i am certain there is a difference. It looks to me like its grew again during the night. I thought 14 inches was a stopping point.....at what age will it stop growing? I'm beginning to worry that Judges mum wont be able to take it all at this rate..... :hmm:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear Bogger , every time I walk my dog , ,,this crazy woman called ethyl appears with a pack of rabid mongrels they attack my dog and then she screams and shouts at me and says she is going to get the

Rohypnol?

Dear Bogger

I'm only of small stature and I'm having trouble expressing myself.......people find it hard taking a tall midget serious.Any tips to express myself better?

As I was saying "I'M HAVING TROUBLE BEING NOTICED!"

:cray:

"Dear Bogger,

I am a 13 year old girl from the travelling community. I have 2 brothers and I am still a virgin.

Maud"

on behalf of bogger id just like to say dont worry about it your just an ugly c**t with a smell your daddys cock off your breath

dear goldfinch

you seem to be a very troubled individual who is obsessed with other peoples mothers is it because your own is either on her knees scrubbing the caravan floor or performing other related gypsy tasks to other family members? :tongue2::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dear Bogger............

I have a bit of a delicate problem. I'm 30 years old and have a problem in the 'private area'........i have noticed recently in the shower that there is a definate change in it. I check myself regularly just incase but i am certain there is a difference. It looks to me like its grew again during the night. I thought 14 inches was a stopping point.....at what age will it stop growing? I'm beginning to worry that Judges mum wont be able to take it all at this rate..... :hmm:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: il let judge answer this one :thumbs::laugh:

Dear Bogger

I'm only of small stature and I'm having trouble expressing myself.......people find it hard taking a tall midget serious.Any tips to express myself better?

As I was saying "I'M HAVING TROUBLE BEING NOTICED!"

:cray:

dear john

im very sorry for not noticing you but ive been very busy answering pms from your friend alan aka hopper who has been pouring his heart out to me regarding the threats of you ripping him a new anus :thumbs::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dear bogger,

I am a dirty inbred smelly gypo. I can't help it it's just the way I am and I have a small problem.

I like to drive around the streets in the day or night looking for anything that I can make money from. A few weeks ago it was copper and lead then it was manhole covers and now it's moved onto catalytic converters. These are just fads I go through but my main addiction is stealing gorgers lurchers. I just can't help myself.

With no CCTV or alarm systems it's very easy and quick. Whilst the owners are playing hard Internet boys I just walk straight in. Some of the fat little dogs don't even bark they are just happy of the walk.

I know it won't be easy and living like a peasant will be a big shock but I think I'm ready to make the change. Please help, shushyjukal.

dear mr jukal

for this question i would use the old saying "dont bite the hand that feeds you" il explain my meaning if gorger males didnt take pitty on gypsy women by lining them every now an again your "super race" would be that inbred you gypsy people would suffer more physical and mental deformities than they already do ( which is already quite high) so mr jukal i would respect the people that scrape the barrel to perform sexual acts on your women to keep you semi normal :laugh:

"Dear Bogger,

Maud"

dear goldfinch

Dear Bogger............

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

cheeky b*****d :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bogger what are your qualifications for being an agony aunt , can we see some credentials ? I,m finding some of your advise questionable , there are a lot of educationally sub normal people with sexual , mental and personality dis orders on this site ,relying on your help , don,t confuse them any more than they already are .

Bogger what are your qualifications for being an agony aunt , can we see some credentials ? I,m finding some of your advise questionable , there are a lot of educationally sub normal people with sexual , mental and personality dis orders on this site ,relying on your help , don,t confuse them any more than they already are .

dear stan

i have been deidres apprentice for 25 and a half years,plus ive been on thl for a while now and think i can help some members i think soe are way beyond my or even deidres help :laugh: