Pups been attacked pretty badly

no probs fcuk il take my nuts off and lend them to you pal :laugh:

ffs lads are we hunting folk or fecking mincer townies,it rips chunks of flesh out every bite ffs :laugh:

You're right they dont do that cause their fwuffy teddy bews http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/4470934.Giant_dog_ate_part_of_my_wife_s_arm/

And as far as your nuts thanks, I'll feed them to the dogs as I walk away. I'm sure that will be the most action they've had in a long time.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Same thing happened to me when my beddy was about 5 month old Akita got hold of him after it gave him a good chewing he got loose and ran away the bloke and his wife thought it was funny and were laug

and what does the bull x learn getting mauled and wanting to fight every dog it sees grow up , the first thing my dogs learn is no fighting

I hope the pup gets better soon. As for akitas all bein the same and not being alowed off the lead ive never heared such rubbish if brought up right akitas can be fantastic. One story that springs to

Posted Images

i,ve got 2 that live next door 2 me and they visous 2 say the least they,ve had a go my dogs a few times my big dog duke but 1 in its place when the dog just ran a jump over the wall at me and the dogs and their was full scale fight my dog nealy killed it the owner was in shock as he must have though no way a lurcher could knack he precois japanese akita he got a right shock ,my dogs was on the lead aswell so it was he fault time he knows better then let them in the garden all the do is howl the place down ,i don,t trust them 1 bit round me or my kids ,i know first hand about dogs biteing kids a some skum staffy bit my kids face it could be a hole lot worse if it was,nt just snap and i was,nt their ,i blame the owners myself ,my bigdog can be unbredicable round other male dogs but aware of it and get him on the lead its what called responable owners not loke the person in question,anyway hope makes a full recovery

well Rocky, you must be very careless....you should have picked your lurcher up :D

lol i had another 2 dogs aswell i just let go of the other dog ,when i travel i allways muzzle my dog just incase anything happens in the back veicles ,theirs the word again responable owner lol

Bogger the dog appeared from no where and grabbed the pup who was on a lead at the time as was my other dog it had hold of my dog before i could do anything and i did fight with his dog to get it to let go off the pup he actually wants me charged as i hit his precious f*****g dog.He wants me to pay for his vets bill as his dog needed stitches after my bitch took a chunk out of it which isnt going to happen The police will be charging him theyve told me when i took in the vets letter today after i got back took pup in so they can see for themselves the differance.If i could have done more i would have i control my dogs for good reason this dick has already been charged 2 weeks ago for his dog wrecking a lab that lives locally.Hes been warned a fair few times before supposedly and well he clearly didnt listen that will be his problem very soon.The pups had a scan and an x ray and he eye dyed and checked out and shes one very very lucky puppy so clearly i did something right i would risk getting bit if it meant that my dog didnt get hurt and have done more than once over the years She has a small shallow crack on her bottom jaw where her teeth are damaged and some serious bruising round the entire skull and jaw area and the top of her neck its deep bruising which is whats caused the swelling but she will heal soft foods for a week or two and calcium supplements and antibitotics and pain relief and she goes back in a week to make sure its healing well.Vets astounded shes not more seriously injured but its bad enough in my opinion.She was a bit weary of a dog in the vets but soon forgot about it and wanted to carry on still weary outdoors but im hoping time will heal all wounds so to speak and the main thing is shes alive and it wasnt more serious her face looks differant and distorted due to the swelling but that will go away when it heals and im hoping that at the very least this prick is made to use a lead and muzzle cos this dogs a liability.Bird im on the case of a decent stick if it ever approaches my lot again i will beat it to death Andys going nuts about it as well and no wonder if my dog had done that id be taking owner to the vets paying the bill and grovelling not wanting to fight

• Like 1
Guest born to run1083

Bogger the dog appeared from no where and grabbed the pup who was on a lead at the time as was my other dog it had hold of my dog before i could do anything and i did fight with his dog to get it to let go off the pup he actually wants me charged as i hit his precious f*****g dog.He wants me to pay for his vets bill as his dog needed stitches after my bitch took a chunk out of it which isnt going to happen The police will be charging him theyve told me when i took in the vets letter today after i got back took pup in so they can see for themselves the differance.If i could have done more i would have i control my dogs for good reason this dick has already been charged 2 weeks ago for his dog wrecking a lab that lives locally.Hes been warned a fair few times before supposedly and well he clearly didnt listen that will be his problem very soon.The pups had a scan and an x ray and he eye dyed and checked out and shes one very very lucky puppy so clearly i did something right i would risk getting bit if it meant that my dog didnt get hurt and have done more than once over the years She has a small shallow crack on her bottom jaw where her teeth are damaged and some serious bruising round the entire skull and jaw area and the top of her neck its deep bruising which is whats caused the swelling but she will heal soft foods for a week or two and calcium supplements and antibitotics and pain relief and she goes back in a week to make sure its healing well.Vets astounded shes not more seriously injured but its bad enough in my opinion.She was a bit weary of a dog in the vets but soon forgot about it and wanted to carry on still weary outdoors but im hoping time will heal all wounds so to speak and the main thing is shes alive and it wasnt more serious her face looks differant and distorted due to the swelling but that will go away when it heals and im hoping that at the very least this prick is made to use a lead and muzzle cos this dogs a liability.Bird im on the case of a decent stick if it ever approaches my lot again i will beat it to death Andys going nuts about it as well and no wonder if my dog had done that id be taking owner to the vets paying the bill and grovelling not wanting to fight

birds stick is easy to get hold of they sell them in most sport shops lol usually in the baseball section haha lol

I hope the pup gets better soon. As for akitas all bein the same and not being alowed off the lead ive never heared such rubbish if brought up right akitas can be fantastic. One story that springs to mind is when i was 13 years old i took my akita a walk as we crossed a field a old bloke was walking his dog and he shouted at me to put my dog on the lead saying that if his dog got hold of mine it would kill it to which i replied shoot the f****ing thing then. Anyway the dog did bite my akita in his lip and my my dog never retaliated. Im not saying there perfect dogs and it was hard work to keep him in line but if i could do it at 13 theres no excuse for people to have dangerous dogs about. R.i.p cappa :(

• Like 2

smaller than a bat but quite effective

http://www.martialar...lice-tonfa.html

I might actually get one of those that would be very handy indeed.Police have now decided that he can and will be charged with breach of the peace threatening behaviour and having a dangerous dog out of control in public or something.I hope he rots i really do all this could have been avoided by clipping a lead on it.

I hope the pup gets better soon. As for akitas all bein the same and not being alowed off the lead ive never heared such rubbish if brought up right akitas can be fantastic. One story that springs to mind is when i was 13 years old i took my akita a walk as we crossed a field a old bloke was walking his dog and he shouted at me to put my dog on the lead saying that if his dog got hold of mine it would kill it to which i replied shoot the f****ing thing then. Anyway the dog did bite my akita in his lip and my my dog never retaliated. Im not saying there perfect dogs and it was hard work to keep him in line but if i could do it at 13 theres no excuse for people to have dangerous dogs about. R.i.p cappa :(

I have met well controlled akitas but i just dont like them never have dont ask me why but if you know you have a powerful dog capable of doing serious damage to people or other animals then control it and make sure it doesnt get the chance if you can accidents happen and our dogs do things sometimes we dont expect them too but at least learn from it and do something to prevent it happening again.This guy hid behind his scabby mutt when i shouted back yesterday shows hes a real man Not.

Guest born to run1083

mate your 100% correct most Akitas I've been around are great, yeah you have to be on your toes just incase due to there dominance and protective sides to the family, like said there's a famous Akita in Japan that shows there loving nature. every day the dog used to walk to the train station with his owner and would walk him self home , then towards the end of the day would return to the station to await for his owner. he did this every day with out fail. he was a loyal family dog, think walt disney have made a film on him and like said Akitas are meant to being good fortune to your home and family by having one. they just can't be owned by fools they need experienced owners who know how to handle there drives and dominance

• Like 1

There deffinetly not everyones cup of tea :) i saw what he was caperble off when he was a pup. Like i said there not perfect dogs and he did lose his head a few times but the dog he had a fight with was our dog and he kept on and on at the akita untill he lost his rag and it wasnt nice. But he would never of attacked another dog for no reason or he would of bin pts straight away atb with your pup :)

I have met well controlled akitas but i just dont like them never have dont ask me why but if you know you have a powerful dog capable of doing serious damage to people or other animals then control it and make sure it doesnt get the chance if you can accidents happen and our dogs do things sometimes we dont expect them too but at least learn from it and do something to prevent it happening again.This guy hid behind his scabby mutt when i shouted back yesterday shows hes a real man Not.

to be fair Ethyl, if you were coming at me I'd probably hide behind my scabby mutt!!! :laugh:

to be fair Ethyl, if you were coming at me I'd probably hide behind my scabby mutt!!! :laugh:

LMAO the mood i was in yesterday id have to agree i will shove pics up later on not that much to see cos her heads swollen as is her muzzle so she looks kinda weird