An unexpected call

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sounds like a page out of one of plummers fairy story books ..

ya mental bast@rd

i`m in for the ride this could be an epic ... sean frain eat your heart out ..

Brambles, I can re write that extract for you in a simple format if you like?

Malt, it's good to talk :laugh:

Simo, part 2 will be written soon, watch this space. :whistling:

Stig, I was not honoured to sit on Mr Plummers knee when I was a young child, but I know someone who had :D

I never sat on his knee :laugh:

half pack of rolos -- figures now sweeties and puppys at mr p`s ...

The caffeine had taken effect and my land rover smelt like an ice cream van, he really needs to change his flavour of tobacco. The second owl played chicken with my windscreen, and the deer were happily foraging beside the road sides.

Destination is near, I look into my rear mirror and see all the dogs standing with keen eyes looking out of the windows. Most of the journey they were huddled up together looking rather cosy, it's funny how they know when you arrive at certain location. A sharp left hand turn takes us down a snake road, here I flick the lights off and use the full moon to direct us to our location. “Skins, isn’t this perfect” “Yes mate, conditions couldn’t be better” I take the landy into 1st gear and there already placed by Giles was our marker. Here I steer the trusty land rover through the gap and into the small spinney where I turned off the engine and rolled her into position.

We sat there for approximately 3 minutes, I tightened the laces to my boots, buttoned my coat, whilst Giles emptied the contents of his pockets into the leather pouch around his neck. It was quiet very quiet indeed and any foreign noise heard would ruin our chances. We both stepped out of the land rover, I could hear the tails of each dog beating against the side of the vehicle with excitement. From here on, there would be no smoking and no talking, for we’ve got a job to do and mistakes could be deadly, not only for myself and Giles but more importantly for our dogs.

The phone rang whilst at work "Hello Skin you fancy a little walk tonight" Skin has been my nick name since I was a youth. "Yeah why not, come over at midnight, i'll leave the back door open for you" That put a smile on my face, I had been working all week, slaving away to hit deadlines, a night out was needed and it couldn't of come at a better time than this.

Now Giles was a friend who would do anything for you, no excuses, truthful and honest. He was a keen lurcherman,fisherman, and an excellent trapper. He owned one ugly saluki cross which when people saw her would always comment on her looks and shape. She was barrel chested, short bodied, long necked with a very small tail and stood at 27tts. All that said she regularly filled his freezer let alone the pot and Giles couldn't care less with what people would say about her.

I arrived home at 7pm, I'd been home during the day to release the dogs from their kennels for half hour. I ate the night befores curry and patiently waited with both dogs beside me for Giles to arrive. "Wake up!" my feet get kicked off the foot stool by a size 11 boot. "It's a lovely night for it skin" I had snoozed off to the unknown world, but now that Giles was here, I had fully awaken and ready to tackle anything in my path.

Now Giles was never into all this special hunting clothing, infact to look at him he would easily get into any night club without fail, though he may need to change his footware! "Skin I've made you a strong coffee, drink this up and lets go" Both my dogs were already by the stable door looking at me to say "WELL COME ON THEN!" I put my coat on and picked up my bag. One more item was needed, but this had to be picked up from another location, and Giles knew exactly where to go to find it! No lamps tonight were to be used.

With all 3 dogs in the truck, Giles begins to roll a cigarette, he often smoked vanilla flavoured tobacco rolled into liquorice rizzla papers. His roll up's were always that perfect that they looked like they were tailer made! Engine started, heaters on and off we go to the location that even today has remained a secret between myself and Giles...

A lovely extract Artic from "Giles pushed in my piles!!"................ :D

The phone rang whilst at work "Hello Skin you fancy a little walk tonight" Skin has been my nick name since I was a youth. "Yeah why not, come over at midnight, i'll leave the back door open for you" That put a smile on my face, I had been working all week, slaving away to hit deadlines, a night out was needed and it couldn't of come at a better time than this.

Now Giles was a friend who would do anything for you, no excuses, truthful and honest. He was a keen lurcherman,fisherman, and an excellent trapper. He owned one ugly saluki cross which when people saw her would always comment on her looks and shape. She was barrel chested, short bodied, long necked with a very small tail and stood at 27tts. All that said she regularly filled his freezer let alone the pot and Giles couldn't care less with what people would say about her.

I arrived home at 7pm, I'd been home during the day to release the dogs from their kennels for half hour. I ate the night befores curry and patiently waited with both dogs beside me for Giles to arrive. "Wake up!" my feet get kicked off the foot stool by a size 11 boot. "It's a lovely night for it skin" I had snoozed off to the unknown world, but now that Giles was here, I had fully awaken and ready to tackle anything in my path.

Now Giles was never into all this special hunting clothing, infact to look at him he would easily get into any night club without fail, though he may need to change his footware! "Skin I've made you a strong coffee, drink this up and lets go" Both my dogs were already by the stable door looking at me to say "WELL COME ON THEN!" I put my coat on and picked up my bag. One more item was needed, but this had to be picked up from another location, and Giles knew exactly where to go to find it! No lamps tonight were to be used.

With all 3 dogs in the truck, Giles begins to roll a cigarette, he often smoked vanilla flavoured tobacco rolled into liquorice rizzla papers. His roll up's were always that perfect that they looked like they were tailer made! Engine started, heaters on and off we go to the location that even today has remained a secret between myself and Giles...

A lovely extract Artic from "Giles pushed in my piles!!"................ :D

ffs lab :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: well artic, i am enjoying reading it :thumbs: