How did you meet your partner

Been with mine since we were 15 ( I have disapeared for a bit a few times, once to greece for a few months lol) both 26 with two girls now! She gets up before me to make my breakfast, has dinner ready for when i get home, shes a good lay plus will give my willy a lick pretty much when ever I ask so she'll be around for a while yet lol

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i met my lass in the doctors waiting room, we've had alot in common from the start cause we were both getting tested for the clap... 8 months on we have our first baby to go with her other 4 and were

since the other 'girl' was called Dave............

Met my Lady :bye: she got me into working Terriers

Posted Images

met mine 12 years ago her friend said i know someone who fancys you so i met and been with her since in 12 years i,ve only been kick out once for 1 night ,think thats good going 2 some of the reatioships i know ,she never gets in the way of me and my dogs i do what i want in reason don,t have 2 ask permision 2 do stuff and are she give 3 wondefull children ,hopefully spend the rest of my life with her maybe another kid or 2 lol,and she might even get me down the ille 1 day

met mine on this site about 4 yrs ago .... both into lurchers and she is a good cook ;)

Chid, we both know you met your ex online too, she was £18.99 and came with a footpump :D

no... she was meant to come with a foot pump but you didnt send it on to me ...

met mine on this site about 4 yrs ago .... both into lurchers and she is a good cook ;)

Chid, we both know you met your ex online too, she was £18.99 and came with a footpump :D

no... she was meant to come with a foot pump but you didnt send it on to me ...

I kept it for my new bride....

I meet Mike (secretagentmole) when I was 16 at college, I was in the computer room, working of my project in a free period, minding my own business, swearing, I thought silencely at the screen in frustration. When this slightly scuffy, thin 17 year old approached and asked if he could help!! Well I saw red and swore at him, a habit which has continued for nearly 25 years.

i met my lass in the doctors waiting room, we've had alot in common from the start cause we were both getting tested for the clap... 8 months on we have our first baby to go with her other 4 and were getting wed next month. shes loads better than the other 3 ive asked to marry me. also turns out alot of her family are also related to me too, gona be a reet good do at the wedding.

• Like 2

was an inpatient at a large lunatic asylum, my partner was a nurse their, and brought me back into the great wide world, saved me she did, although im not quite right yet, im getting there, im on the day release yellow card at the moment

:bye:

Edited by iworkwhippets

was an inpatient at a large lunatic asylum, my partner was a nurse their, and brought me back into the great wide world, saved me she did, although im not quite right yet, im getting there, im on the day release yellow card at the moment

:bye:

:icon_eek: