How did you meet your partner

Hi all how did you meet your panter I meet mine 10 years ago when I moved next door to her we got talking one then a month down the line we got together and that the best thing i.ve done she gave me 3 kids and she never gets in my way with my hunting and she keeps me on the right track LOL if you know what I mean so how did you meet yours

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i met my lass in the doctors waiting room, we've had alot in common from the start cause we were both getting tested for the clap... 8 months on we have our first baby to go with her other 4 and were

since the other 'girl' was called Dave............

Met my Lady :bye: she got me into working Terriers

Posted Images

In a nightclub 10 years ago. Her pal came and asked me if i had a girlfriend and i stupidly said "NO"................

Which one ...the one i want to spend the rest of my life with or the one i love shagging while she puking in the dustbin after a messy night out

Thats the same woman just wi her hair tied back ffs.................

I met my bird through a mate of mine when I was 16, She was 18. She had the best pair of tits I'd ever clapped eyes on and a cheeky smile so I thought I've gotta have a bit of that. I tried my damnedest to get her knickers down that night, but she wouldn't let me, and I didn't get anything out of her for ages (not even a wank lol), so I thought yeah, she's not like the other girls I'd tore the hole out of who would drop their knickers even before we were drunk.

We've been together now for 16 years, we've got kids together and I couldn't imagine life without her or the kids. She's been good to me, and put up with a lot over the years.

• Like 1

met my mrs 6 years ago in a bar when a south african bloke was trying to choke her in a head lock. he was drunk and her mates told him to get get off. which he didnt so me slightly drunk relised what was happening and jumped on the bugger :boxing: met my mrs the following morning when they released me :whistling: as they say the rest was history ;)