bullx vs wheatonx

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

funny i thought the bull was added to the wheatons back in the 80s to add the fire to them,the bull dont need nothing added as hes as good as it gets fact.owned 4 wheatons back in the 80s all where ra

Good thing about the wheatons is they look like the traditional lurcher,non hunting folk still give bull crosses the bad eye when walking

a well bred wheaten x cant be beat imo, i must stress i do mean WELL BRED, none of the usual shite that floats about.

Sam I don't want 2 argue with u mate I'm just going on the wheatonxs I've seen work are up there with bullxs mate you haven't seen ever wheatonx or bullx in the country work have you mate?? No there's good and bad in every x I'm just saying a well bred wheatonx are good dogs mate no doubt about it!! Atb cbx

not a argument chrisbullx.just stating that i think a good bull cross will beat a good wheaton cross.

wheatonxs are a really good x in my eyes up there with the bullx but if u put a gun to my head and asked me to choose I would pick the bullx atb cbx

how old are you chrisbullx,and how long have you had bullcrosses and wheatons.

not long enough to know that all bull xs aint just mindless bone crunchers,or are they :hmm::laugh:

there nt all mindless mate i wrk a weaton x at min a very gud dog does wat i ask but in kennel fite wit anythin few years bac i owned a 3/4 gh 1/4 bull bitch she was unreal do anythin u put her 2 and a baby round dogs people strangers but in the field top notch no dog is perfect no matter wats in its mak up bull xs are gettin a bad name cos sum fucks are breedin shit parents and gettin shit dogs an if its nt tat its 2 mak sum knob look hard weathens can jus as easy slip tat slope if fools tat no nothin bout dogs start to breed the shit out of them jus an opinion mate all best

makes perfect sense to me mate,my post was a bit tongue in cheek :thumbs:

From very .limited experience the Wheaton is more biddable. My bullx is more headstrong and wants to call the shots, where as the Wheaton will let me call the shots quite happily.

I have always found it the opposite :yes:;)

From very .limited experience the Wheaton is more biddable. My bullx is more headstrong and wants to call the shots, where as the Wheaton will let me call the shots quite happily.

i would also say the opposite is true. from what ive seen

I have always found it the opposite :yes:;)

Maybe it's down to the trainer. :D