Birmingham riot's

Brum will be slap bang in the middle of another race war by the end of this evening FACT!!

D

I heard the handsworth boys are getting the guns out because the asians want revenge for the three killed last night.....one thing for sure, dont go up the soho road looking for a hot curry tonight....

They have promised to kill 3 niggers per night until the riot stops.

3 aint enough 30 would be better

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To the people that are supporting these actions on here Is this NOT your country ? Or are you just another immigrant scum who want to rape our land. A gun toting drug dealing scum bag was shot and kil

Its funny how society turns full circle, I agree with the underclass thing. There is a series of paintings by Hogarth called "The Rakes Progress".......it shows a well to do young man, moving in the

No Education, Sense of Pride in there Nation, No moral code,..When I went to school we said The lords Prayer in the morning before lessons.We were taught to Respect our Nation,Family and Friends...Pol

Posted Images

When bad men combine, the good must associate,else they will fall,one by one,an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.

Ive done my bit mate, when i heard the blacks were fighting the asians tonight i scattered weapons all over the streets, just waitin for news now.

• Like 1

When bad men combine, the good must associate,else they will fall,one by one,an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.

Ive done my bit mate, when i heard the blacks were fighting the asians tonight i scattered weapons all over the streets, just waitin for news now.

oh dear another usa rapper wannabe gangster fool.

Whats your advise Mackem, your an inteligent lad ive lived on the border of Brum for many years

I had my young boy come home after being mugged at knife point on a bus full of Adults in broad day light by a gang of blacks, for a shitty phone. (thats just one day in the city).

Enoch said it in 68, ive been saying it since i was 12. He and i have been brandished rascists by Left wing traitors.

ATB D

Racism is a word mate,thats all it is,different meanings to different people,a dictionary defenition is just one guys perspective of that word,most people have ingrained distrust of other ethnicities,its natural to be honest,people are tribal,we band together with those of a similar ilk,its human behaviour to be attracted to those who look,speak,and act like ourselves,check the crime stats for different areas,check the prison population stats,some ethnicities are well represented in prison populations in relation to their percentages in society.

oh dear another usa rapper wannabe gangster fool.

Is that right? last night every little town in a one mile radius of my family home was smashed and looted, the shop keepers in the shops oppsite my house were weilding machetes as a warning.

It seemed it was gonna go off 20 yards from my kids bedroom, Ive witnessed a gathering of 200 youths in seconds in the past so excuse me for trying to put a little humour on a thread thats pretty close to my home.

Yes i was scared, but was also prepared :wallbash:

d

Iv'e Said it AIN'T about Colour,I'M still not Convinced.. :blink: .It's ABOUT CULTURE ,THE BRITISH WAY of LIFE is not REPRESENTED ON THE STREETS, TRIBAL CULTURE,from Somalia,Nigeria etc ,Warlords,Tribes,Translated into Gangs,Theiving and Killing those that have Got ,so you can have more mentality ! Bush Law thats what they live by , at least the Yardies were mostly British Educated.

They've got Schools in Nigeria that Teach how to milk our system,once they get here :bad: ,it's not don't bite the hand that feeds you,but rip the arm of until there is nothing left then get the Begging bowl out. I,ll say again It AINT COLOUR its CULTURE,the whites amongst this have just adopted an ALIEN CULTURE TO THIS COUNTRY. :cray:

WHEN in ROME do as the ROMANS do, that is the policy this Country should be Adopting !!as for Rioters on the streets,they are not Rioters thats folk with a cause ! this is THEIVING SCUM !

FLY with the CROWS get SHOT like the CROWS.... :yes:

• Like 2

Racism is a word mate,thats all it is,different meanings to different people,a dictionary defenition is just one guys perspective of that word,most people have ingrained distrust of other ethnicities,its natural to be honest,people are tribal,we band together with those of a similar ilk,its human behaviour to be attracted to those who look,speak,and act like ourselves,check the crime stats for different areas,check the prison population stats,some ethnicities are well represented in prison populations in relation to their percentages in society.

I try not to post when im this mad it makes me worse tbh, but theres good coming from this also mate.

Sihks are protecting Muslims because it is Ramadam and the Muslims have promised to return the favour. thats a huge gesture and proves theres hope, BUT NOT WITHOUT CHANGE.

ATB D

• Like 1