would you eat this... looks delish

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i find the chinese food terrible compared to hong kongs ,its illegal to eat dog in hk but its still available if u know were to go,im with mackem id try all of it,had dog,snake,pangalin,goose tongues,

one word   NO

Posted Images

not for me either.disgusting.jeremy clarkson once ate a whole bird guts and all,in france.they eat them under a sheet.was kinda interesting.cant remember the bird type.the french had a fancy name for it.and was pretty expensive

They dont like UK food in the main,I have been to loads of peoples houses,Pakistanis,indians,thai,pinoy,sri-lankan,indonesian loads of chinese,in the main those residing in the UK tend to cook foods indiginous to their country of origin,dont you remember the "Goodness-gracious-me" sketch where the indian tourists to the UK went for a beer and afterwards went to the typical english restaurant and asked for the blandest dish on the menu,it was a skit of the typical english visiting an indian and asking for the hottest afterburner curry,most of our food is thought of as bland.

They dont like UK food in the main,I have been to loads of peoples houses,Pakistanis,indians,thai,pinoy,sri-lankan,indonesian loads of chinese,in the main those residing in the UK tend to cook foods indiginous to their country of origin,dont you remember the "Goodness-gracious-me" sketch where the indian tourists to the UK went for a beer and afterwards went to the typical english restaurant and asked for the blandest dish on the menu,it was a skit of the typical english visiting an indian and asking for the hottest afterburner curry,most of our food is thought of as bland.

Yes i remember the sketch :laugh: Just wondered as i knew a Cantonese man who laughed at the crap we call Cantonese in this country :thumbs:

Cantonese in this country is english-cantonese,no comparison whatsoever to eating a chinese meal in china,thought the worst indian meal it was ever my misfortune to munch on was in New Delhi.

Cantonese in this country is english-cantonese,no comparison whatsoever to eating a chinese meal in china,thought the worst indian meal it was ever my misfortune to munch on was in New Delhi.

Closest i have had to authentic Asian was from a Canton street market in Sydney, i ordered and ate the food with no idea what it was, perhaps the best way with no preconceived ideas :D

Closest i have had to authentic Asian was from a Canton street market in Sydney, i ordered and ate the food with no idea what it was, perhaps the best way with no preconceived ideas :D

If only you knew the special of the day was dogs bollocks and a side of specially seasoned dung dip

i find the chinese food terrible compared to hong kongs ,its illegal to eat dog in hk but its still available if u know were to go,im with mackem id try all of it,had dog,snake,pangalin,goose tongues,stomachs,colons, the works,the hk people love chestnuts and a mate of mine had his chinese mother inlaw come to the uk on hols,anyway she goes a pick a load of chestnut in local park boils em and eats the f****n lot,he comes home and the old girl sick as hell ,he looks in pan and shes only picked conkers and eat them,i tell ya i nearly cried.

• Like 1

If only you knew the special of the day was dogs bollocks and a side of specially seasoned dung dip

Sounds like number 57 on the local menu....

Sounds like number 57 on the local menu....

:thumbs:

Never in a month of f*****g sundays!!!!....I'm not a pussy eater but i've seen far to many birds come out incubators to enjoy that egg........... :bad:

aye ive heard you prefer cock :laugh:

I was talking to an old boy the other day, who said his mate ate a beef in black bean sauce takeaway from his local chinky, said it was very tasty, only thing was that it contained a bone that got lodged in the gap between his back teeth, he tried in vane to remove it, but it was stuck fast, so he dropped into his dentist on his way home from work to get him to remove it, after a bit of pulling and tugging the dentist pulled it out, dont know what it is said the dentist, and dropped it into the lads hand, F**k me he said to the dentist, its a dog micro chip :laugh: