Attempted dog thieving

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jigsaw I've just renewed all my cctv system to a modern 6 camera one. I've given 5 to mates but i have 1 left. It's not the best in the world but it comes with a scart lead that you can put straight i

Get some wooden boards hammer loads of nails through them and place then around the bottom of all the walls covered in leaves.

Lump hammer,I will only defend my home and family as I see fit and I dont care what comes to hand when doing so.If they return they better be prepared for what comes with it.

a little while back i had a problem with irish knackers and was all so threatened by them, they have bought a plot about a mile up from me,so i know where the cnuts are,i was threatend in a public place by a female knacker, so i promptly spoke to plod, and when i said who the family were, he smiled and said they will have to wind their neck in as there are a few people that have had probs with them and i must say they plod have been good, when i spoke to the copper and said" i would protect my family, home and livestock,""" he gave me a wink and said "yes sir you can you reasonable force", and smiled, so as to reasonable force use your imagination ,i guess, get a bigger dog,set a few traps here and there,drag them over the threshold and beat the fekking dirty smelly knackers, and when plod come, he attacked you and you defended your own, with resonable force.

i done a post but it diseappeared

theres couple old estates in dorset with the broken beer bottles on walls but i heard it was illegal now.

what about the grease from a grease gun cartridge smeared on walls or on some carpet gripper.

i had gripper on my old place and fixed it loosely so if anyone been it would come off and you would see the gap. :good:

Edited by forest of dean redneck

Im just thinking if the bull terrier takes a leak,goes for a crap or just mosies about will this not trigger the light every time,just thinking of the neighbours.Cameras would be a good idea,I'll look into it and see at what cost.

they will be back .like they did with me .they waited 8 mths to come back to me .although one of them is inside now and the others wont be long [bANNED TEXT] theyre there as well .leave a few traps like nail boards under the walls for when they jump of the wall .and have some bare wires situated wired in from the mains .f**k em just cook the rubbish

smart water?no idea what it is goldfinch.Brookie I know,its sickening to think that at any time they might be back.I was informed that they came to Cork from another county,they drop in and out regularly.I could start writing I'll do this and that but if its the crowd im told it is,then I might only do it once.I have to get a few lengths of angle iron in the next few days and get it up on the capping as soon as I can.

id defo wanna smash there heads in ,put a sign up saying smile your on camera near where they are attempting to get in and get them locked in the kennals and get some carpet rods on the fence or something similar to act as a deterent to stop them jumping over ,and if you do catch them in action hold them hostage put a post on here and im sure the majority of the lads on here would come and help you give them a good shoeing

smart water is what most big business use on things that are likely to get nicked it has its own dna and is invisible and police have a database with every dot of smart water possible so when they get arrested they check you for smart water ,the technology these days is great for catching scum

reavo does the smart water get applied to objects like posts and gates or what?Never heard of this,and im not too techno informed.I have a few friends that will help if needed but Id prefer not to get them involved with this crowd if it is who I think it is,they are bad news.But if their in my property then I wont be thinking any farther than that.Their on my property and shouldnt be,end of

just electrocute em the f*****g scum .im more than prepared for if and when the scum come back to my place .ill just wait until its dark and drop em of some where then out of the way .the dirty dog thieving rubbish

reavo does the smart water get applied to objects like posts and gates or what?Never heard of this,and im not too techno informed.I have a few friends that will help if needed but Id prefer not to get them involved with this crowd if it is who I think it is,they are bad news.But if their in my property then I wont be thinking any farther than that.Their on my property and shouldnt be,end of

Smart water is something that is used in the security industry. Usually in banks and cash transit vehicles etc. If you set off an alarm it also sets off a "fire extinguisher" system but the water coming out is mixed with an infra red die what shows up under infra red lights and it cant be washed off. The police still have to catch the criminal before they can test him. Also im not sure its possible or feasable to use in a back garden.

Smart water is something that is used in the security industry. Usually in banks and cash transit vehicles etc. If you set off an alarm it also sets off a "fire extinguisher" system but the water coming out is mixed with an infra red die what shows up under infra red lights and it cant be washed off. The police still have to catch the criminal before they can test him. Also im not sure its possible or feasable to use in a back garden.

lol dont listen to this ffs

smart water is an aid to mark personal and business stuff and each customer have there own type of DNA imprinted in the smart water , if your item gets recovered and the police scan it they can trace it back to you . no good for animals as it wont stay on

lol dont listen to this ffs

smart water is an aid to mark personal and business stuff and each customer have there own type of DNA imprinted in the smart water , if your item gets recovered and the police scan it they can trace it back to you . no good for animals as it wont stay on

no one has mentioned about sticking it on a dog :duh:

Edited by whippetlad1976