Attempted dog thieving

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jigsaw I've just renewed all my cctv system to a modern 6 camera one. I've given 5 to mates but i have 1 left. It's not the best in the world but it comes with a scart lead that you can put straight i

Get some wooden boards hammer loads of nails through them and place then around the bottom of all the walls covered in leaves.

Lump hammer,I will only defend my home and family as I see fit and I dont care what comes to hand when doing so.If they return they better be prepared for what comes with it.

it the same around me and its pretty much quiet where i am.house next door done and load more around the area.always every year when the itinerants are around it goes up by 25 per cent.thats just fact straight from police mouth.they not care so i wouldnt care about leaving my mark on them if i here,my family is more important than any scumbag, i take my chances in court.getting worse now with thhe country f****d.

reavo does the smart water get applied to objects like posts and gates or what?Never heard of this,and im not too techno informed.I have a few friends that will help if needed but Id prefer not to get them involved with this crowd if it is who I think it is,they are bad news.But if their in my property then I wont be thinking any farther than that.Their on my property and shouldnt be,end of

Smart water is something that is used in the security industry. Usually in banks and cash transit vehicles etc. If you set off an alarm it also sets off a "fire extinguisher" system but the water coming out is mixed with an infra red die what shows up under infra red lights and it cant be washed off. The police still have to catch the criminal before they can test him. Also im not sure its possible or feasable to use in a back garden.

thats a dye cannister mate,diffrent all together..that just explodes and makes the cash useless if you try to open the security bag or box.also covers you in dye.im told sticking the bag in the freezer before opening it works :whistling:

Edited by scothunter

Scothunter now where did you hear that little jem :laugh: Isnt it furkin terrible you cant be left alone in yer own home.Twice this evening I had to go out to see why the dogs were barking,the neighbour was hanging out washing and singing,and there was a loud bang from out on the main road.Every little strange noise rings alarm bells,bloody stupid when you think about it.

reavo does the smart water get applied to objects like posts and gates or what?Never heard of this,and im not too techno informed.I have a few friends that will help if needed but Id prefer not to get them involved with this crowd if it is who I think it is,they are bad news.But if their in my property then I wont be thinking any farther than that.Their on my property and shouldnt be,end of

Smart water is something that is used in the security industry. Usually in banks and cash transit vehicles etc. If you set off an alarm it also sets off a "fire extinguisher" system but the water coming out is mixed with an infra red die what shows up under infra red lights and it cant be washed off. The police still have to catch the criminal before they can test him. Also im not sure its possible or feasable to use in a back garden.

lol dont listen to this ffs

smart water is an aid to mark personal and business stuff and each customer have there own type of DNA imprinted in the smart water , if your item gets recovered and the police scan it they can trace it back to you . no good for animals as it wont stay on

no one has mentioned about sticking it on a dog :duh:

sorry i must of read the thread wrong , i thought they where after his dog not his kennels or walls , either way it doesnt come off when you touch it so smartwater would be of no use, it's just a clever datatag .

get the dog microchipped and you may stand some sort of chance of getting it back if it gets stolen and recovered

yes but you can put it on your walls or kennal locks or doors as its invisible and like mentioned they need to be arrested to identify the culprit but ,google it and see if anything else comes up that you can have or buy a silent bleeper that rings your phone if some one passes the sensor you hide if you get my drift

Guest thebigdog

thats a dye cannister mate,diffrent all together..that just explodes and makes the cash useless if you try to open the security bag or box.also covers you in dye.im told sticking the bag in the freezer before opening it works :whistling:

wouldnt work pal, smart water is a powder while its in the cannister, when the powder comes into contact with air, i.e when the box is opened, it turns into a liquid dye

wouldnt work pal, smart water is a powder while its in the cannister, when the powder comes into contact with air, i.e when the box is opened, it turns into a liquid dye

yea i know mate,i was talking about the other stuff.the gear they use to protect cash bags and cases

Guest thebigdog

yea i know mate,i was talking about the other stuff.the gear they use to protect cash bags and cases

thats the stuff they use, is why its called smart water.

Jigsaw I've just renewed all my cctv system to a modern 6 camera one. I've given 5 to mates but i have 1 left. It's not the best in the world but it comes with a scart lead that you can put straight into a video. If the video recorder is longplay and you have a 4 hour tape, you have 8 hours recording time. It's a colour camera in the day and black and white at night with built in infared led's.

Pm me you address and i will send it to you. Had a dog nicked in the past mate and i know how sickening it feels. There will be no charge to you at all.

• Like 4

Jigsaw I've just renewed all my cctv system to a modern 6 camera one. I've given 5 to mates but i have 1 left. It's not the best in the world but it comes with a scart lead that you can put straight into a video. If the video recorder is longplay and you have a 4 hour tape, you have 8 hours recording time. It's a colour camera in the day and black and white at night with built in infared led's.

Pm me you address and i will send it to you. Had a dog nicked in the past mate and i know how sickening it feels. There will be no charge to you at all.

Your a true gentleman Paul :good:

Edited by buster 8789