BSA R-10 .22

HW100 gets my vote - can't imagine why lol!

Seriously though, if you don't mind a bit of heft (good for accuracy) then the HW100 is very, very hard to beat.

14 shot magazines and the best autoload system on an air rifle bar none.

No power curve, match grade trigger, good shot capacity, and no electrics to recharge. Sweet :tongue2:

Had mine for 5 years and can't fault it.

ATB

Duncan

HW100 gets my vote - can't imagine why lol!

Seriously though, if you don't mind a bit of heft (good for accuracy) then the HW100 is very, very hard to beat.

14 shot magazines and the best autoload system on an air rifle bar none.

No power curve, match grade trigger, good shot capacity, and no electrics to recharge. Sweet :tongue2:

Had mine for 5 years and can't fault it.

ATB

Duncan

Ditto, had mine for around 18 months. Awesome!

hi buddy

i use a AAS410K .177 & HW100 .177 both for hunting,and both as accurate as any 1200£ air rifle.

and dont forget a good spring rifle too!

i have a AATX200HC .177 which i am going to use as a comp rifle,this i was knocking spinners over @ 54mtrs the week end and witnessed!

so it just goes to show you don NOT!!! need a high priced air rifle,for a high quarry count or comp count!

regards

Davy

• Like 1

hi buddy

i use a AAS410K .177 & HW100 .177 both for hunting,and both as accurate as any 1200£ air rifle.

and dont forget a good spring rifle too!

i have a AATX200HC .177 which i am going to use as a comp rifle,this i was knocking spinners over @ 54mtrs the week end and witnessed!

so it just goes to show you don NOT!!! need a high priced air rifle,for a high quarry count or comp count!

regards

Davy

Your Right there Davy,

I could hit the little Spinner's @ 55 yards with my old HW 97 KT Synthetic, When the Steyr Gods use to Struggle. :thumbs:

So a Springers as good as any PCP in the Right hands, Ask Pianoman & Andy some of the Best shots on here who only

shoot springers.

regards Daz. :diablo: