terrier killing fox

I had a gould bitch who use to make a mess of them chewing the ears & legs just making a mess of them

then one day she just started killing them with a throat hold. Without even getting a mark on her.

Even on shallow one's by the time you dug down they would be dead.

Not a style i like realy cheers christian

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now im not trying to take the piss but a straw fox wont bite back,in my opinion that is shite talk.

I dont think this thread is a good idea . . at all!

at last.. someone with a bit of commonsense...

[bANNED TEXT] then how to put this...has any terrier man (PRE BAN) witnessed there terrier killing a fox below ground when broken through?? what sort of style did he/she use..ive broke throughe a few time to a bitch and she had killed the fox..i have been told by some one many many moons ago that he owned a black bitch and she would snap the bottom jaw of the fox.. would like to hear you comments lads. CWN-HELA

never use a dog as stud who couldnt kill his fox but dont talk about it on here..we wont need the antis to finish us we will manage that by ourselves......

[bANNED TEXT] then how to put this...has any terrier man (PRE BAN) witnessed there terrier killing a fox below ground when broken through?? what sort of style did he/she use..ive broke throughe a few time to a bitch and she had killed the fox..i have been told by some one many many moons ago that he owned a black bitch and she would snap the bottom jaw of the fox.. would like to hear you comments lads. CWN-HELA

never use a dog as stud who couldnt kill his fox but dont talk about it on here..we wont need the antis to finish us we will manage that by ourselves......

I would not breed of a bitch that could not kill fox to ground let alone dog.

lad who digs with us has a bitch 8 year old now every fox we have dug with her has its bottom jaw broke no matter how long she in even on a shallow quick dig its always done before we can break through

ive seen a couple of terriers that coud regularly kill a fox. both where intelligent neither liked taking punishment. they would both bay up close dodging the foxes strike. and take hold when the opertunity arose. this type are not hard. so not sure about the old adage never breed off a dog that cant kill a fox as neither of the dogs i saw where hard. :thumbs:

cheers lad some good replys..when people say they have a hard dog, are they just stupid and ( get smashed up ) ive seen my share..but a dog that kill is that a cleva dog ???? CWN-HELA

wouldnt call the old bitch a hard dog she just has a knack of doing the bottom jaw she; never gets smashed up dont no how she does it never get to see it