Hunting Down Under !

I'm in Australia on family business, and contacted some of the hunting lads down here for a few days hunting. The lads off "OzzieDoggers" did me proud and took me out on saturday and are arranging some more trips out. Four of us went out with five Lurchers and a Terrier and chased a few critters, more of an informal walk about to see the land and see the dogs work. I'm hoping to get out on a full blown hunt up country next, with hounds flushing to the Lurchers and also a bit of hare coursing !

SV400006.jpg

SV400005.jpg

Big thanks to Boodog, Moses and Frankie, great guys with top class dogs !! :thumbs:

Cheers.

• Like 2

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm in Australia on family business, and contacted some of the hunting lads down here for a few days hunting. The lads off "OzzieDoggers" did me proud and took me out on saturday and are arranging som

This is the dog with Wolfhound in him; a big powerfull dog, takes all quarry he finds !     Cheers.

These two wouldn't look out of place in the U.K. Basicaly bred from generations of Lurcher to Lurcher;       Cheers.

are you the bloke in the norwegian because he actually looks like greengrass :laugh: :laugh: hope you have a good time, id love to be over there :thumbs:

Yep !! That be me !! LOL !!

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski

are you the bloke in the norwegian because he actually looks like greengrass :laugh: :laugh: hope you have a good time, id love to be over there :thumbs:

Cheers.

lol well that avatar suits you well then :laugh: :laugh: how long you there for??? :thumbs:

Cheers.

lol well that avatar suits you well then :laugh: :laugh: how long you there for??? :thumbs:

Just 'till the season starts back home, round about september time.

Cheers.

Good photos and post CP,- they seem great lads from what you say,- and plenty of hunting to do down there. Get some more photos of your trips out.

See you later

Enjoy yourself down there CP. It's a bit nippy in that part of the world at the moment isn't it! :D

About the same as a summers day in NEWCASTLE !!! lol !!! Seriously tho', I couldn't believe we had ice on the screen when we went out at seven !!!

Cheers.