• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That (garden fork) is over 30 year old a decent all steel bulldog one and has been on more digs than you ever will Or have you never seen a decent fork being used??? Other tools are out of picture

yo Oh,I wouldnt say that,Warner Bros got plenty of mileage out of this one

Look like youve been ronsealed LOL.  

Posted Images

I dont know Darcy myself but to run a pup on 1 Rabbit seems to be the right way, surely were just trying to keep them keen when young?? a green Rabbit here and there sounds just the ticket IMHO.

YIS D

of course it is he is obviously taking the piss :doh::whistling:

Edited by lurcher1

I dont know Darcy myself but to run a pup on 1 Rabbit seems to be the right way, surely were just trying to keep them keen when young?? a green Rabbit here and there sounds just the ticket IMHO.

YIS D

:icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::thumbs:

YIS D

:icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface::thumbs:

:laugh: :laugh:

darcy aint a bad bloke really, he has took the stick that anyone would get from writing books, he has even give it out about plummer himself!!!! its just a shame he dont post on here about his dogs, but thats up to him :thumbs: personally i think him and Chalkwarren should post alot more instead of just clearing up the shit that gets posted on here :victory:

YIS D

darcy aint a bad bloke really, he has took the stick that anyone would get from writing books, he has even give it out about plummer himself!!!! its just a shame he dont post on here about his dogs, but thats up to him :thumbs: personally i think him and Chalkwarren should post alot more instead of just clearing up the shit that gets posted on here :victory:

to be fair why would they post on here -- when its a way of making a few quid writing elsewhere ..if you where a brickie would you build a house for feck all so people could see your brick work .. ;)

YIS D

to be fair why would they post on here -- when its a way of making a few quid writing elsewhere ..if you where a brickie would you build a house for feck all so people could see your brick work .. ;)

well maybe they shouldnt be mods on here then, if thats all they are bothered about :thumbs:

Edited by lurcher1

Walked by me three times today and not even a nod ....Too interested in his zoom lense :whistling:

well i have just spoke to him donny , he said he does not know you...nor does he know what you look like to talk too .. so thats the reason why he did not speak , he was not being ignorant he just did not know you mate ....:thumbs:

plus his mummy told him never to talk to strangers :thumbs:

and as for not doing much hunting , i would say he does his fare share of it ...but does not feel the need to post it over the net ....

if some of you took the time to look through the forum you would see darcy does his fare share of posting ....

and no i'm not licking his arse just putting things wright .....

Walked by me three times today and not even a nod ....Too interested in his zoom lense :whistling:

well i have just spoke to him donny , he said he does not know you...nor does he know what you look like to talk too .. so thats the reason why he did not speak , he was not being ignorant he just did not know you mate ....:thumbs:

plus his mummy told him never to talk to strangers :thumbs:

and as for not doing much hunting , i would say he does his fare share of it ...but does not feel the need to post it over the net ....

if some of you took the time to look through the forum you would see darcy does his fare share of posting ....

and no i'm not licking his arse just putting things wright .....

:laugh: :laugh: load of shite come on wag we got the net, books or EDRD please tell me the difference :hmm: :hmm:

It's not snobby for him to ignore any of you, he knows he's better than you so who cares what you all think.

:laugh:

how long have you had working dogs SS?????