deleteing previous content

Guest RAB.MCKAY

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think members should be able to delete there previous topics/posts... by reading peoples old topics we can see who as been selling dogs/pups and how many .. there is other things we can check to but that one sprang into my mind straight away

Whats with all the paranoia, don't post if you don't want people to read it.The forum is about hunting, post legal hunting topics and you have no problem at all, no one can do anything...whats the big deal..Why even be a member on an internet forum if your so concerned. :blink:

To put this as simple as it can be even for a 3 year old, if you don't want anyone seeing your posts OR your profile...either don't join the forum or DONT post anything... is it really that hard, or am I missing something? Whats with all the paranoia, makes people look suspect as hell more than anything..

To put this as simple as it can be even for a 3 year old, if you don't want anyone seeing your posts OR your profile...either don't join the forum or DONT post anything... is it really that hard, or am I missing something? Whats with all the paranoia, makes people look suspect as hell more than anything..

very true ian :thumbs: but what are your views on all the antis using the site to gain any ounce of info they can against hunting??? serious question :thumbs:

IM THINKING THIS FORUM IS OUTDATED AND NEEDS SOME PRIVACEY SETTINGS .

why is it outdated? I like looking at old content, if you don't want to look at old content then just don't look far back on the topics!

and pics/opinions/stories etc. don't really go out of date.

yea same here,its very handy if you have a problem or need to check up on something.

YES I AGREE , BUT SEARCHING FOR A TOPIC FOR SOME THING OF INTERES IS DIFFERENT THAN SINGLEING OUT INDIVUAL MEMBERS AND READING ALL "THER POST AND TOPICS"

Don't know about everyone else but I'm not going to look at all RABs previous topics :laugh:

Intrigued as to what you've got to hide :hmm:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: everyone get on rabs profile

very true ian :thumbs: but what are your views on all the antis using the site to gain any ounce of info they can against hunting??? serious question :thumbs:

its banned :whistling:

look who gives a stuff about anti's, they have their opinions and we have ours and being as this is a hunting forum our opinions are the only ones that mater, and why bother being bothered about old post's thats why they are old (because they are in the past) who cares.

if you are worried about what may or may not be seen dont join in simples.

paul