Bred a litter for my own personal use and im keeping two back.

Ive picked a black and tan dog but cant choose between these two. Both dogs are confident and have decent jackets and heads and are bred from proper workers.

Should I keep x3 :blink:

pic113.jpg

All nice pups mate :thumbs:

Only you can choose looks is only one factor Personality is the biggest for me

Best of luck with them

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dee mac

keep the lot and run them on if they all make the grade then your elected if only one makes the grade then you wont have given it away it will be out the back looking in at you :yes: smashing pups by the way the two red s get my nod over the black and tan really nice well reared pups :thumbs:

First off very nice looking pups, thats the kind i like.

Before I moved out west I kept about 100 rats in an outside colony. That settled alot of confusion on to what i was keeping.By 10-12 weeks the lastest i knew what time it was with every pup in the litter this way and i also did it for the sighthounds, curs, and foxhounds, wheat from the shaft so to speak. But alot more goes into it like size,sex,temp,coat ect. good luck.

qlooking good might leave the bitch and take the black n tan instead only joking see you next week keep them all

Cheers Mate, bitch is turning out to be a cracker and a real handy size to :icon_eek:

Looking forward to catching up soon..

Ps haS has the new lad sorted out the kennels yet :tongue2:

qlooking good might leave the bitch and take the black n tan instead only joking see you next week keep them all

Cheers Mate, bitch is turning out to be a cracker and a real handy size to :icon_eek:

Looking forward to catching up soon..

Ps haS has the new lad sorted out the kennels yet :tongue2:

[pulled down the old ones nearly finished the new ones just waiting for daddy to come up and give him a hand so i will probably go up the weekend and help him finish up pups from last litter 2 years old today

Likes been said id keep both for another couple of weeks at least, Then see what one you gel/like/suits you better and then part with the other (Preferable too a mate so i could see it at 18 months and get it/buy it back if its better than the one you kept lol) Atb in what everone you choose....

And just too say there crackers and a credit to you.