• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a statement. I feed raw but know alot of lads who feed dry. And to say they shouldn't be allowed dogs!? Grow up.

for lazy twats that carnt be botherd to feed their dogs properly and take the easy option of picking up the cheapest shite in their local supermarket. get it on barf or at least feed it something better than wag. is ok to use it as a mixer with minced chicken/tribe/beef ect.

I wouldnt feed it even with minced meat etc.We had dogs handed in here who have been on it and the amount of crap they produce is amazing its red and the food is full of beet and beetpulp its shit tbh.Far better out there just as cheap even a cheap greyhound meal would do better than wag its horrible stuff

for lazy twats that carnt be botherd to feed their dogs properly and take the easy option of picking up the cheapest shite in their local supermarket. get it on barf or at least feed it something better than wag. is ok to use it as a mixer with minced chicken/tribe/beef ect.

i use it but not on its own i collect the left over boiled chicken and beff from my local chinese take away every night and they get that mixed with it along with cod liver oil and a few mil vitaim b12 syrup every night and they are thriving on it

Well........ I feed my dogs on BARF, (mainly lamb ribs and necks) and the gear that the local Game Dealer gives me, which is almost any meat or game, except pork, and I use Wagg Complete as a filler , just as other people would use a "buscuit" type dry food. My dogs look well on it; and more importantly, they WORK well on the diet they are on !! :thumbs:

Cheers.

Its not the first time i've been caught short on getting my dog food deliverey ordered so some times a trip to the local shops are in order. I can honestly say my dogs will eat anything you put down but that crap is the only thing to give them the shits...... :thumbdown:

'Working' dog foods don't have VAT on them, supermarket stuff does.

If they charge you £9 for a 15kg bag of food, £1.80 is VAT, roughly £1-2 is transport costs, £1-2 profit for the shop and £1-2 Profit for the supplier...Imagine what the £1-4 worth of food you're buying is actually made of :sick: Just have a look at the protein content :no:

Most basic working Greyhound foods are pretty good.