What would you do?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

chuck it in a bush and say nout

Yes ! it's a shame cat owners haven't, when they let their cats out to cause havoc , shitting all over my garden, harassing my chickens, climbing allover my aviary, killing songbirds the second they l

Take it to your local Indian, drop the skin they will give you £8quid

if you were having a mooch on permission and your dog chased and killed a neighbours cat?? Own up,or say nothing? Or move the body to be found by said neighbour? Hyperthetical question,what would you do??!

called one in on the lamp a big ginger tom with a tail like a fox.i had to shoot him twice an f****d em in the hedge. couriacity killed the cat that night :thumbs:

Ever heard of the word RESPECT

Yes ! it's a shame cat owners haven't, when they let their cats out to cause havoc , shitting all over my garden, harassing my chickens, climbing allover my aviary, killing songbirds the second they leave the nest. If I let my dog do that there would be hell to pay ! I'll respect them, when they respect me !

• Like 3

if you were having a mooch on permission and your dog chased and killed a neighbours cat?? Own up,or say nothing? Or move the body to be found by said neighbour? Hyperthetical question,what would you do??!

chuck in some cover and forget about it,answer is obvious to me hyperthetical or not

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Ever heard of the word RESPECT

Yes ! it's a shame cat owners haven't, when they let their cats out to cause havoc , shitting all over my garden, harassing my chickens, climbing allover my aviary, killing songbirds the second they leave the nest. If I let my dog do that there would be hell to pay ! I'll respect them, when they respect me !

i was catch 22 situation a few months ago ,dogs got a pet rabbit it was right back of some houses,so i thought rather then fling in abush i,ll knock on afew doors in the street ,anyway found out whos rabbit it was and they were understanding a new that is was accident ,what i,m trying 2 say is if someone was watching and i just flung it then the owners found out it could of look a lot worst ,if the rabbit/cat had been in the middle of fields with no houses or witness then i would stick it the bush

i'd of but it in the bag and brought it home for the ferrets