digging !!!!

as already said [bANNED TEXT] t-bar and listen you should always have a t-bar with you anyway and try and get yourself used to using that method because a collar can fail and if you dont know what to do your feck

• Like 2

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love to see that. Can see the headlines " Homosexual terrierman in baby blue shellsuit with matching boots attacks laughing man"     FTB

as already said [bANNED TEXT] t-bar and listen you should always have a t-bar with you anyway and try and get yourself used to using that method because a collar can fail and if you dont know what to

listening + using a bar

thanks for all the good replys .. some other ppl have nuffing better to do ! .. and make me out to whatever you want ur just a bunch of c**ts .. i aint the one giveing stick to ppl waisting my time looking for the next person to chat shit ... i aint never done shit to anyone . i aint bad mouthed a single person on here .. so either start giveing me some respect or f**k off and dont reply to none of my posts jobs worth pr**ks :feck:

I give you about as much respect as your average nonce.

Scumbag.

FTB

not getting invovled one bit dont no what he as surposed to have done ect!!!!!! jackboi if thats your dog on profile it looks like you have a collar on him ......... to be fair you dont have to ask about digging with no collar on because for a very long time now it dont happen unless you have no respected for your dog ect !!!!!!!!!!!atb

i no this im not thinking of useing no collar i was just wondering how they done things in the old days .. thanks :thumbs:

I'd be more concerned about getting a dog that goes to ground first.

f*****g retard.

Why do you still come on here. You are known as THE biggest tosser on here. Thought you would have given up by now.

FTB

:whistling: all hail fight the ban.50 foxes a season :D

• 2 weeks later...

Jack,...Crack on trying to work your terrier! You have made a few mistakes as alot of folk have, just make sure you have learned from them! If you have a real genuine intresting in working terriers I`m sure you will,...And there will always be people on here giving you shit about things you have done before. But alot of people just like to take the piss n have a laugh. Now dont be breeding anymore pups and making up digs just try and make something of the wee dog you have n keep us all on here posted! :thumbs:

as already said [bANNED TEXT] t-bar and listen you should always have a t-bar with you anyway and try and get yourself used to using that method because a collar can fail and if you dont know what to do your feck

so what other method would you use if you didnt av a t bar and only a spade. cause ive dug a fair threw when i started workin terriers 30 years ago. and knocker boxes was'nt relly new about reason being there was no one with diggin dogs in my earea at the time

Jack,...Crack on trying to work your terrier! You have made a few mistakes as alot of folk have, just make sure you have learned from them! If you have a real genuine intresting in working terriers I`m sure you will,...And there will always be people on here giving you shit about things you have done before. But alot of people just like to take the piss n have a laugh. Now dont be breeding anymore pups and making up digs just try and make something of the wee dog you have n keep us all on here posted! :thumbs:

will do mate thanks ;)

I'd be more concerned about getting a dog that goes to ground first.

f*****g retard.

Why do you still come on here. You are known as THE biggest tosser on here. Thought you would have given up by now.

FTB

You are known as THE biggest tosser on here. ur not far behind him u talk some shit and ur always giving it the big man ur everything thats wrong with this site the fella was only asking advice muppet

• Like 1