best fox dog ever seen

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my fox dogs might not be the best but av got more good nights and foxes with him and he suits me to the ground . hes the best dog av owned he lifts and kills an every run is exciting

And brian even managed to lamp all them foxes in a pair of leather slip on shoes all winter.........

7 or 8 in one day or night is some feat single handed if your talking catch and kill and mature winter foxes.Im not saying it's not possible but if a dog was to do it I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be go

Posted Images

The best ive ever seen was Tug, he was 1x staff grey 26in 70lb brindle dog. He was Brill working with terriers, and good in the lamp. The line of staffs were very good dogs from the black country. I saw Tug kill 3 in a night, and day after kill 2 in the day, then 2 in the night in the lamp. He would do this every week if needed. :thumbs: This was before the Ban, the lad who had him not on the net. He as got another pup same lines 2nd gen 1x, but Tug will be a hard act to follow :yes: couple of lads on here had seen him work, they will say the same :thumbs:

• Like 2

my bitch 7 foxs in 1 night ran with a 7 month old pup to show it the crack pre ban awesome bitch took em no probs slate it as much as ya want coming up 8 year old an still showing dogs up twice her weight propa little tool for the job :thumbs:

• Like 1

The best ive ever seen was Tug, he was 1x staff grey 26in 70lb brindle dog. He was Brill working with terriers, and good in the lamp. The line of staffs were very good dogs from the black country. I saw Tug kill 3 in a night, and day after kill 2 in the day, then 2 in the night in the lamp. He would do this every week if needed. :thumbs: This was before the Ban, the lad who had him not on the net. He as got another pup same lines 2nd gen 1x, but Tug will be a hard act to follow :yes: couple of lads on here had seen him work, they will say the same :thumbs:

an pics bird and hows ya pup coming on :thumbs:

BESTFOX DOG. I EVER HAD .LAMPDOG SAL/GREW 1ST CROSS/ SORRY NAILED THEM DAYTIME ASWELL,NOT AS MANY.

2ND EX TRACK GREW NIGHT TIME SMASHED FECK OOT THEM.98PCNT BITCH.

THAT WAS HER CHOCLATE.

RAPIER MIISLE.:thumbs:

IM BEING CHEEKY ALOT OF MY FRIENDS HAVE AND OWN DOGS THAT ID LOVE TO OWN :thumbs:

Edited by 3 Turns

an pics bird and hows ya pup coming on :thumbs:

Hi mate, dont think the lad who had Tug, took any but when i see him next i will ask. He just looked like a big leggy staff, but the drive in him was awesome. :thumbs: . Tod is doing great, he is 26in 75lb and very strong for a 10 month old pup. He killed his 1st tree rat the other week lol, he does seem well up for it when hunting with Bryn :thumbs: . But with big pups like him, i think you got be a bit careful, not to rush him as he is still bit puppy if you know what i mean.! But like we said before when he is a bit older, once he starts , they will be no stopping him. :yes:

HOPEFULLY :thumbs:

MIGHT TURN OUT A DEER DOG 27ICH 80PLUS DOG .

10MTHS BORDERLINE.

75ILB 10MTHS 2INCH ALWAYS MIGHT NOT EVEN GET ON TERMS WITH A STINKY UNLESS HES DRAWING.

STINKY,LL TURN A HEAVY DOG INSIDE OUT LIKE A GLOVE.

MAN OF YOUR EXPERIENCE MUST BE FREAKING.

10MTH/26IN/75ILB SCARY :thumbs:

Edited by 3 Turns

Best dog iv ever seen for the amount taken, the way it took em and dealt with them and whether it was on the lamp or daytime was a 1st x bull/grey named Punch. Im going back a good many years ago now but even so iv still not been fortunate enough yet to see a dog that can compare, im not saying there is not a dog out there, just iv not seen one myself that can do the job with as much style & all round perfection. I expect there are a few bull x owners that may have heard of this dog or maybe have also saw it run especially if your from the south of england & was into your bull x in the 90's, if so im sure they would also have something to say about this dog. R.I.P Punch!

:notworthy:

• Like 2

Best dog iv ever seen for the amount taken, the way it took em and dealt with them and whether it was on the lamp or daytime was a 1st x bull/grey named Punch. Im going back a good many years ago now but even so iv still not been fortunate enough yet to see a dog that can compare, im not saying there is not a dog out there, just iv not seen one myself that can do the job with as much style & all round perfection. I expect there are a few bull x owners that may have heard of this dog or maybe have also saw it run especially if your from the south of england & was into your bull x in the 90's, if so im sure they would also have something to say about this dog. R.I.P Punch!

:notworthy:

heard great things about punch, :thumbs: read about him in the EDRD, and if anybody getts a dog like him you would have Brill dog. :thumbs:

HOPEFULLY :thumbs:

MIGHT TURN OUT A DEER DOG 27ICH 80PLUS DOG .

10MTHS BORDERLINE.

75ILB 10MTHS 2INCH ALWAYS MIGHT NOT EVEN GET ON TERMS WITH A STINKY UNLESS HES DRAWING.

STINKY,LL TURN A HEAVY DOG INSIDE OUT LIKE A GLOVE.

MAN OF YOUR EXPERIENCE MUST BE FREAKING.

10MTH/26IN/75ILB SCARY :thumbs:

you right mate, you just dont know how it will go, and he never going to be a speed machine you right mate. And i think you right he could easy make 80lb, but one thing for sure what ever he does catch, aint going no where as i said the power of him at 10 months old is scary mate.!