• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi we have a motorhome as well. We try to take off once a month for fishing. Its brilliant so much so we have trouble leaving and returning to the rat race of life. :thumbdown:

we are off to a few agricultural shows in ours this summer,other weekends away just on nice little campsites in the middle of the sticks.never take the dogs with us either.they stay at home .have to watch the weather when we go away because the camper is 25ft and 4 ton in weight so gets a bit stuck in the mud.been all over france in the last few years so decided to spend this summer localish to home.

Edited by mouse

hi mouse,

we went to the european rallycross champianships last year for the weekend,and had to park at the highest point in the field which was ok,because it was raining.we were sweating a bit as we didn't want to get stuck or sink as our motorhome weighs 11 ton :icon_eek:

needless to say we made it down the slope ok but a big lesson learnt :icon_redface:

thanks tl

wheres the dog box ? :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Your looking at it mate.... :notworthy::notworthy:

Had campers all our life, done all the european countries apart from slavenia as they wouldnt do break down cover at the time.... Did from here to italy, over the alps in a 1972 baywindow a good few years back. The best part was living in the mountains in switzerland for a week....

Heres most i have owned, some i restored, some i broke.. Used to import them. Way before it cam big, then everyone jumped on the band wagon and knocked prices through the roof. Used to love rooting them out, found some real gems, including a splitscreen beetle! Always wanted to find a hebmullar but no such luck...

post-17284-0-39184300-1308291240_thumb.jpg

post-17284-0-52649600-1308291250_thumb.jpg

post-17284-0-28589600-1308291350_thumb.jpg

cheers people for the nice comments. She is definatly made up with it...

Probarbly use it this summer here. Then drive it to gran canaris and park it at the apartment, then we can do all the island. As i love it there in the mountains, and you really can get lost..

All you who are saying you want one. I have one here you could buy, onlt got 32000 on recon engine, take you to the moon and back! 5000 grand if you like...

post-17284-0-62707300-1308291674_thumb.jpg