minshaw . pup

this is costing me a bit in fone call, rip big blue dog, is jack x lass . then flint x ranna, rip lined a bitch out of flint and ranna. to get this farm dog . not just that they reckon going off here say there wasnt abadin in that litter , this to me seem very interesting as it seem the make up in these is defferently there . and as i no with mine noing its half greyhouind . its go brians up there as we and plenty wind ta that as well my be that my way of conditioning me dog but i will say they seem to have been here before lol

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so what do you put that down to MB the hancock in her?????? a genuine question??? and earlier you was pointing out to tomo that in your eye's his dog is a jacker, he couldnt have been more honest in

no mate they are feeding you bullshit,,,,,,he's an even bigger TOSSER in the flesh.... best way i could descibe him is a fat graham norton,,,just as irratating but twice as arrogant :air_kiss:

Tony,ask JF what colour Rambo's brother was? It was white and black and 31 inch and was as wide as one stick of a twix and was a heap of shite ..i posted a pic the other day of a big coloured dog out

Posted Images

i write in jock lol. well made dog like it , andy i have over 4000 arces to go at up here all permishion , do what i like . just in my bk garden is land where bunnys are plenty, i will say they tuk a hammering form last winter but they have come bak big and better in the last 4 years mixi hammered us 5 year ago and it put a big nock on effect but the hares took over :thumbs: and it was good to see. may be bring your dog up for me to have a look at . :thumbs:

Edited by six pointer

there defo not known for there good looks & they wouldn't get placed in a show never mind win one, but since when did looks matter with a lurcher.. :victory:

why put a picture up then?can't see how good they are by a picture,and besides the minshaw dogs I seen in the past where all lookers and workers these just look like bog standard sponkhounds to me,nothing special about them at all jmo.

just putting a pic up for crack mate, why ya looking at the topic if there "sponkhounds"..??? he hasnt been tested yet so i wouldnt know how good he is..

which ones have you seen in the past??

there defo not known for there good looks & they wouldn't get placed in a show never mind win one, but since when did looks matter with a lurcher.. :victory:

why put a picture up then?can't see how good they are by a picture,and besides the minshaw dogs I seen in the past where all lookers and workers these just look like bog standard sponkhounds to me,nothing special about them at all jmo.

Why come on with your smart arse remarks then? The lads put a picture on of a dog with these bloodlines..what the f**k is your problem? Just another tit no doubt from Scouse land? :censored: And thats JMO!!!

Why come on with your smart arse remarks then? The lads put a picture on of a dog with these bloodlines..what the f**k is your problem? Just another tit no doubt from Scouse land? :censored: And thats JMO!!!

He's allowed an oponion like anybody on a public forum...........just like you thought its ok to have a user name like ANDY SUPER DOGS,now thats arrogant.

Enjoy your lurchers boys thats all they are.......Lurchers. :thumbs:

• Like 2

I was right then lol..which dogs did you see Traveller and Co? Trust me i've ran with that and others loads of times and ran them so they ended up horizontal..KNACKERED!!! and that is FACT & was with an ugly cur,looks don't fill the game bag,the best Minshaw dog in Liverpool was 6 year old when it went there and was called Nigger..nowt else was better than half decent..the boys who owned em could talk the talk and liked to live off the reputation of the lads who had dogs of similar breeding and were ammassing the big hauls by running the gauntlet on the hottest land throughout the land..it WAS as simple as that and you can believe what you want??? Yes they did have one or two decent hauls but so does everyone and their jukels.. :bye:

I was right then lol..which dogs did you see Traveller and Co? Trust me i've ran with that and others loads of times and ran them so they ended up horizontal..KNACKERED!!! and that is FACT & was with an ugly cur,looks don't fill the game bag,the best Minshaw dog in Liverpool was 6 year old when it went there and was called Nigger..nowt else was better than half decent..the boys who owned em could talk the talk and liked to live off the reputation of the lads who had dogs of similar breeding and were ammassing the big hauls by running the gauntlet on the hottest land throughout the land..it WAS as simple as that and you can believe what you want??? Yes they did have one or two decent hauls but so does everyone and their jukels.. :bye:

So you're saying that your "minshaw types" are the real "SUPER DOGS" and all the rest are poor imitations?

• Like 1

So you're saying that your "minshaw types" are the real "SUPER DOGS" and all the rest are poor imitations?

What you going on about lol? What i said is that my dog ran Traveller and one or two others from Liverpool into a stupor..nothing more and nothing less matey..on more than one occasion,if you want to call em super than thankyou very much :thumbs: